• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Outlet Newsletter Launch - Thanks to Joy!

In summary, Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter is a beautifully designed and professionally written newsletter that gets results. She is patient and helpful when answering questions, and her newsletter is more than just a newsletter- it is a resource guide for healthy eating.
amybee
Joy,

I want to thank you for your quick response to my email question yesterday. I signed up for the service yesterday. Today I send out the outlet newsletter and I already received my first order from it! I cannot believe it.
So thank you!
For anyone out there who has not signed up yet, what are you waiting for??? It is great! Sign up today!!!!:)

I totally agree! Tasty tidbits is the BEST!

I'll third that. I also just sent out my first TT and immediately got a web order. The newsletter is so professional looking. I got a response from a PC friend of mine who stated, "it is the bomb". What a compliment to Joy. I should have started it a year ago instead of going with 123. I am a subscriber for life

I too want to encourage Joy, by recommending her service! It is more than just a newsletter!

I agree,,,,, Joy you rock.......................

TT gets my vote here too! I sent it out Sunday night and got an order Monday and another today. Total about $70 for the two orders but the commision from those pays my renewal I just paid on the weekend for the next 6 months.

You're the best Joy! I'm so glad we didn't lose you or your service after the scare last month :)

agreed!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i missed the tasty tidbits what is it exactly and how do i sign up???:)

Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter that Joy puts together. Although that phrase is too simple for the fantastic work she does. You can get info at tastytidbits.net.

And if you refer one of us we get a free month :)

PChefJG said:
I guess i missed the tasty tidbits what is it exactly and how do i sign up???:)

Oh and you can use me as a refferal!! Sandra Kearns! Thanks so much!

I sent out the new Spring Products flyer and got an order for the Pineapple Wedger in 15 minutes! LOL! I am going to send out the Outlet flyer on Monday since I just did the newsletter on Monday this week... I love TT! Everyone loves my newsletter and even my Director says it looks so professional! I told her I owe it all to Joy!

I just signed up, too... and I got a show booked within 2 hours of sending it. I had been sending my own created newsletter... which was just a list of info.. this is much more professional and powerful!

Joy rocks! And she's patient enough to put up with my goofy questions now & then!

These results are dramatic! Thank you so much everyone! It never ceases to amaze me how much a simple email can give your customer the nudge it takes to get them to buy or book.

Hey Joy, I was trying this morning to sign into the spot where I get my newsletters and I signed in and it took me to the dash board and then when I click on the newsletter tab it takes me back to sign in do you know what I have done wrong I tried signing back in and it does the same thing. THanks :)

I am not sure. I just tried it myself and it worked okay. My programmer is doing some stuff this week - not sure if that might affect it...The only other thing I can suggest is to log off your computer and log back in, clear your cookies... all the other "reset" type of stuff and see if that helps. If it is because of the changes that my programmer is making, I'm sure it won't last too long -- perhaps you can try again in a couple of hours?? But it did work for me right now.

Okay I did what ya said and still got the same thing I did just get a new laptop but it doesn't give me a message or anything I guess I will wait an hour and see if I can get in there. Thanks.

Sometimes when that happens, I switch browsers to see if it's a browser issue. I switch back and forth between IE and Firefox... if one isn't working, usually the other does...

I just signed up for TT! I am excited to send to send out my first newsleter. I can't wait for the response!

I'm new to the whole TT/newsletter idea. How exactly does it work? The letter is emailed to me and I resend it to everyone? I have a PWS, but hardly ever get a response from it, and want to try something new and hopefully get some results. Is there an easy way to transport all of the contact emails from my PWS to my personal email address to use for the newsletter?
TIA!

You might also want to look at My Email Designs at MyEmailDesigns.com It's a great service with a 'Single Click' for moving the newsletters into iContact. If you really want a great way to take your email addresses from your PWS and mail out a newsletter, you should look into iContact, too_Otherwise, your option is to forward a copy of a newsletter to your mailing list that you maintain on your own email account. Or, send the announcements Pampered Chef has available on your PWS.You can export your email addresses directly from P3 into a file for fast uploading.

Joy, just wanted to share that I had a $234 order on the outlet on Sunday as well as a $14. One was from a past host who got the Pampered Picks email from TT, the other was from a guest who is also on my email list. I have past guests who attend my shows and talk about the outlet simply because I send them the outlet email, and they have been talking it up a LOT more since I started using TT. :) You ROCK!

What is the "Successful Outlet Newsletter Launch - Thanks to Joy!" campaign all about?

The "Successful Outlet Newsletter Launch - Thanks to Joy!" campaign is a marketing initiative aimed to promote Pampered Chef's outlet products through a newsletter. The goal is to increase sales and engagement with customers by offering discounted and exclusive products.

How can I sign up for the outlet newsletter?

To sign up for the outlet newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and select the "Outlet" option to subscribe to the newsletter. You can also sign up through your Pampered Chef consultant.

When will I receive the outlet newsletter?

The outlet newsletter is sent out monthly, usually at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions or promotions that result in additional newsletters being sent out throughout the month.

What can I expect to find in the outlet newsletter?

The outlet newsletter will feature a selection of discounted products from our outlet section, as well as exclusive offers and promotions. It may also include recipes, cooking tips, and other content related to our products.

Can I unsubscribe from the outlet newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the outlet newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to be removed from the mailing list. However, we hope you will continue to enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber to our outlet newsletter!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies