• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy! I Have a Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request!

In summary, a Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request is a recipe or cooking idea that can be submitted through our website or customer service team, and multiple submissions are allowed. While not all ideas will be featured, we consider each one and will contact you if chosen. We also encourage the use of Pampered Chef products in these ideas.
NooraK
Gold Member
Since PC has posted those videos on YouTube, will you be adding information about that to the next newsletter? I think it'd be cool to have on the newsletter a link to te main page of the PC videos:

YouTube - PamperedChefVideo's Channel

And maybe something encouraging people to subscribe, so they get an update if new videos are added.

Just a thought :D

I didn't know about this! Was this announced in our weekly news, consultant news or something? Guess I didn't pay close enough attention!
Almost feels like a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mindset!
Melinda

It was in the latest NewsWire, and there's another thread somewhere on the boards about the individual videos.

1. What is a Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request?

A Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request is a recipe or cooking idea that you would like to share with others. It could be a unique twist on a traditional recipe, a new dish you have created, or a request for a specific type of recipe.

2. How do I submit a Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request?

You can submit your Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request by filling out the form on our website or by emailing it to our customer service team. Please include detailed instructions and a list of ingredients for your recipe.

3. Can I submit multiple Tasty Tidbits Ideas/Requests?

Yes, you can submit as many Tasty Tidbits Ideas/Requests as you would like. We love to see creativity and new ideas from our customers!

4. Will my Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request be featured on your website or in your catalog?

We cannot guarantee that all Tasty Tidbits Ideas/Requests will be featured, but we do consider every submission. If your idea is chosen, we will contact you for permission to share it on our website or in our catalog.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products in my Tasty Tidbits Idea/Request?

Absolutely! We encourage the use of Pampered Chef products in all Tasty Tidbits Ideas/Requests. It's a great way to showcase our products and share tips and tricks with other customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • PampChefJoy