• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joint Show With Tastefully Simple- Invitation?

In summary, a joint show with Tastefully Simple is a partnership between two direct sales companies to host a party or event. Invitations are typically sent out by the host or consultant, but you can also request one. At a joint show, you can expect to see products and demonstrations from both companies and have the opportunity to purchase from both. Attending a joint show has advantages such as trying out new products, receiving discounts, and potentially winning prizes. It's also a fun and social event to attend with friends or family.
SusanBP0129
ANyone have an invitation for a show with Tastefully Simple?
Ideas?

Here you goHere are a couple! There is a full page option and a half page option. The half page is great to do on cardstock! :D

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Tastefully Simple Invitation.doc
    97 KB · Views: 486
  • Pampered Chef Tastefully Simple Full Page.doc
    44 KB · Views: 387
  • Pampered Chef Tastefully Simple Full Page version 2.doc
    45 KB · Views: 360
I've done a joint party with Tastefully Simple a number of times... and they always seem to work out fine. Here's the invite I used, it's nothing fancy and it's off center because I printed it on some pretty paper with a left hand side border. But, maybe it will give you some ideas...

Attachments

• Joint Party Invite.doc
    25 KB · Views: 450
Thanks Marlene & Darcy!! These are GREAT! :D

saving a place for later. thanks!

1. What is a joint show with Tastefully Simple?

A joint show with Tastefully Simple is when two direct sales companies partner to host a party or event together. In this case, Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple are teaming up to provide a fun and interactive shopping experience for our customers.

2. How do I get invited to a joint show?

Invitations for joint shows are typically sent out by the host or consultant of one of the companies involved. You can also reach out to your consultant or the consultant hosting the event to request an invitation.

3. What can I expect at a joint show?

At a joint show, you can expect to see products and demonstrations from both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple. There will also be opportunities to purchase products from both companies and potentially receive special discounts or offers.

4. Can I only purchase products from one company at a joint show?

No, you can purchase products from both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple at a joint show. This is a great opportunity to try out new products and see the variety of offerings from both companies.

5. Are there any advantages to attending a joint show?

Yes, there are several advantages to attending a joint show. You will have the opportunity to experience products from two different companies in one place, potentially receive special discounts or offers, and have a chance to win prizes or giveaways. It's also a fun and social event to attend with friends or family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mgranich
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • SchuchyCookie