• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joint Gift Baskets: A Unique Business Opportunity for Direct Sales Consultants

In summary, this consultant thinks that it would be a good idea to market gift baskets of PC products, MK products, Premier products, and a handcrafted pen & pencil set to smaller companies as gifts for their employees.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have had another direct sale consultant approach me about making joint gift baskets to market to smaller companies as gifts for their employees. I am seriously thinking about this, because for some reason in my area people tend to hoard PC and not want to give it as gifts. What do you guys think of this idea?

As long as you can make a profit on it, why not? It will get your name out there, as well as some income. Just remember to contact HO for buying in bulk. I don't remember the number, maybe it's if you buy 10+ of one thing?

That is a great idea! I would suggest you call PC about ordering things for a fair or in baskets. I think (but I do not have my recipe for success here to check) that you would order them as a personal order. That would get you your discount and then you could charge the company price.

I do know that the recipe for success does address the situation...

I know that some of Pampered Chef's guidelines are:

You can not sell a product for more than the company's price.

If a guest orders more than 50 of one item PC will hold the show and contact you. They said it is not a problem but they handle those situations on a by case basis.

OMGoodness! I would love to have a guest order 50 of something!! :p

What is would consist of would be a PC product, a MK product, a Premier product and a handcrafted pen & pencil set. Once designed for a man and another for a woman.
I just didn't know if everyone else thought that this might be a good idea.

I think its a good idea if you can include a business card in the basket.

What Do You Think?

Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "What Do You Think?"

1. What is "What Do You Think?"

"What Do You Think?" is a feedback platform where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can share their thoughts and opinions about products and services.

2. How do I access "What Do You Think?"

You can access "What Do You Think?" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Feedback" tab.

3. Can anyone participate in "What Do You Think?"

Yes, both consultants and customers can participate in "What Do You Think?" by sharing their feedback and ideas.

4. How often are the feedback surveys sent out?

The frequency of feedback surveys may vary, but typically they are sent out once a month.

5. Is my feedback anonymous?

Yes, all feedback on "What Do You Think?" is anonymous. Your name and personal information will not be shared with anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl