• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for the Kickoff Meeting in CT - Be a Part of the Action!

In summary, the conversation was about a regional meeting for a women's empowerment group. The attendees shared their experiences and highlighted the presence of notable individuals such as Jilliane, a successful director, and Frieale, a great speaker. They also discussed getting awards and prizes, as well as exchanging website information for their respective businesses. There was also a mention of a missed presentation and the importance of editing posts to avoid getting in trouble.
its_me_susan
I'm going to be there, anyone else?

its_me_susan said:
I'm going to be there, anyone else?

Was no one else there? Jilliane from the cover of Empowering Women was there!

I was there yesterday and I walked across the stage for top sales in my cluster I was great. Jullian was awsome too I can't belive she is only 28 and a Sir Adv. Director. Frieale is aways great she is in my up line so I see her all the time , but she always has great ideas.
I won the Torte Pan from the door prizes. I wish I knew you went so that we could have met..:rolleyes:

do you know jullians wed site I would love to see it

I was there - got lots of great information! I'd never heard Frieale speak before - she's awesome. What a sense of humor she has!

I've never been to a Regional meeting before - can't wait to attend more. I wasn't able to attend Leadership this year, but this made up for it.

chef131doreen said:
I was there yesterday and I walked across the stage for top sales in my cluster I was great. Jullian was awsome too I can't belive she is only 28 and a Sir Adv. Director. Frieale is aways great she is in my up line so I see her all the time , but she always has great ideas.
I won the Torte Pan from the door prizes. I wish I knew you went so that we could have met..:rolleyes:

I had to walk across too - I was the lady with the high pitched voice who had to announce herself at the end for top recruiting in my cluster. Oh how I wish we asked sooner! Jilliane was awesome!!! Congratulations on your award! I was so surprised by mine (as you saw, my director moved away and our stats didn't get there in time for them to have them ahead of time). :0

chef131doreen said:
do you know jullians wed site I would love to see it

Her website is : /jilliane?page=home

Donna Toombs is: /nancytoombs

Feriale's is: /ferialecooks[/url]

Last edited:
Thanks congrate to you too!! :) I was also unaware that I was going to walk my director wasnot there but another Director ( Cory ) and Friale told me to go get a ribbon on and get in line Whoo hoo what a shock!!!. I do know Nancy Toombs and Friale's cause I see Friale often she is in my up line and close to us..( we all travel to National Con together and sleep in the same hotel or room ) but I would love to see Jullians web-sit Thanks

chef131doreen said:
Thanks congrate to you too!! :) I was also unaware that I was going to walk my director wasnot there but another Director ( Cory ) and Friale told me to go get a ribbon on and get in line Whoo hoo what a shock!!!. I do know Nancy Toombs and Friale's cause I see Friale often she is in my up line and close to us..( we all travel to National Con together and sleep in the same hotel or room ) but I would love to see Jullians web-sit Thanks

Do you remember me at the end of the line? Marion and I were the last 2 to walk across. We had to say our names. Marion also presented at the very end (the chronological thing about the amount of time women spend in the kitchen) and one other time during.

Nancy Toombs is my Ad !!! I didnt get to attend :(

I love how Nancy thanks her hosts in her calender and puts the level the host is at !! Sounds like i missed a good time !

Susan,

Thanks for the websites. I'm going to go check them out, but I just wanted to let you know that I think the post should be edited so that it just shows.../nancytoombs, etc. That way we won't get them in any trouble for having their sites linked to this site.

Thanks again for the info!

I don't know Jillian's last name, but is the website listed the right one? It has October's specials in it:eek: !! And I thought I was behind:rolleyes:

dianevill said:
Susan,

Thanks for the websites. I'm going to go check them out, but I just wanted to let you know that I think the post should be edited so that it just shows.../nancytoombs, etc. That way we won't get them in any trouble for having their sites linked to this site.

Thanks again for the info!

thanks! Didn't think of that

dianevill said:
I don't know Jillian's last name, but is the website listed the right one? It has October's specials in it:eek: !! And I thought I was behind:rolleyes:

Yup! Some people don't spend time on their websites, other than to have them for orders.

Yes I did remember you at the end of the line , cause you had to say your name I had on off white pants and a light sweater I was about the 6 th or 7th to go at the end , i m sure we will get to meet some day .
And I did see the web-sit I was surpised to see it not up to date too. ( I keep my web sit up to date how come I dont have the business that she does ) Ha ha

Related to Join Us for the Kickoff Meeting in CT - Be a Part of the Action!

1. What is the purpose of the kickoff meeting in CT?

The kickoff meeting in CT is an opportunity for all Pampered Chef consultants to come together and start the new year off with exciting new products, business tips, and training. It's a chance to network with other consultants and get motivated for the year ahead.

2. When and where will the kickoff meeting take place?

The kickoff meeting will take place on [date] at [location] in CT. Please refer to your invitation or consult with your team leader for specific details and directions.

3. Who can attend the kickoff meeting?

The kickoff meeting is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants and anyone interested in joining our team. We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may be interested in learning more about our business opportunity.

4. What can I expect to learn at the kickoff meeting?

You can expect to learn about new products and promotions, business strategies and tips, and have the opportunity to network with other consultants. There will also be training sessions to help you grow your business and reach your goals for the year.

5. How do I RSVP for the kickoff meeting?

Please RSVP for the kickoff meeting by [date] to your team leader or through the link provided in your invitation. This will help us ensure we have enough materials and space for all attendees. We look forward to seeing you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abrahamlaur
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
  • Sask_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sask_Chef
  • Veevahchef