• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Illinois Spring Kickoff Jan 31 in Oakbrook

In summary, the Illinois Spring Kickoff on Jan 31 in Oakbrook is a Pampered Chef event open to all consultants and customers who have registered. It includes new product launches, cooking demonstrations, and business training sessions. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website and attendees can expect new product demonstrations, business strategies, and the opportunity to purchase exclusive event-only products. There will also be special promotions and discounts only available to those who attend.
susanr613
Gold Member
Who's going to the Spring Kickoff in Oakbrook Illinois January 31? It would be cool to say hi!

Is there a list of regional meetings on CC?

Me! Me!!

I am bringing a good part of my team as well. Hope to say "hi!"

It's sponsored by some local Execs, Janet. It's not a HO event.

oh yeah, and I'm going.

Ah...o.k.Wondering since I thought there were a few different ones being talked about.Have fun guys!

Our ED does her Spring Kick-off in late February I believe.

I will be there as well- (Janice, are we riding together?) I am really looking forward to it.

Related to Illinois Spring Kickoff Jan 31 in Oakbrook

What is the Illinois Spring Kickoff on Jan 31 in Oakbrook?

The Illinois Spring Kickoff on Jan 31 in Oakbrook is a Pampered Chef event where consultants and customers gather together to kick off the spring season with new product launches, cooking demonstrations, and business training sessions.

Who can attend the Illinois Spring Kickoff?

The Illinois Spring Kickoff is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who have registered for the event. It is a great opportunity for consultants to network with other consultants and for customers to learn more about the products and business opportunity.

How do I register for the Illinois Spring Kickoff?

You can register for the Illinois Spring Kickoff by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can search for the Illinois Spring Kickoff event and follow the registration instructions.

What should I expect at the Illinois Spring Kickoff in Oakbrook?

At the Illinois Spring Kickoff, you can expect to see new product demonstrations, learn about business strategies, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive event-only products. You will also have the chance to meet and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Illinois Spring Kickoff?

Yes, there will be exclusive event-only promotions and discounts available at the Illinois Spring Kickoff. These promotions and discounts will only be available to those who attend the event, so be sure to register and join us in Oakbrook on Jan 31!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies