• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Lunch at McCormick Food Court - Wave 2 Second Meeting

In summary, there is a lunch planned for those who can't make the already planned meeting and are not directors yet. It will take place at the Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, and will include six food concepts. Signs will be posted to help people find each other, and attendees are advised to have their cell phones on in case of getting lost. The lunch will take place on Monday and all are welcome to show up without prior notice.
lacychef
So, if you can't make the meeting already planned, and are not a director yet....we are planning lunch together at McCormick at the food court; let's say around 11:30. Amanda (pamperedalf) has made signs so we can find each other! Don't ask me for directions; I couldn't find it last year:rolleyes: I do know it's in the far building....the one you have to walk across the bridge to.

lacychef said:
So, if you can't make the meeting already planned, and are not a director yet....we are planning lunch together at McCormick at the food court; let's say around 11:30. Amanda (pamperedalf) has made signs so we can find each other! Don't ask me for directions; I couldn't find it last year:rolleyes: I do know it's in the far building....the one you have to walk across the bridge to.

Oh Lacy you are good. It is not the food court w/ McD's. It says McD's is on level 2. I will try and tape cheffer lunch signs to help people get there.

Plate Room Food Court – Level 2.5, Grand Concourse, South Building
This bustling location offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. The Plate Room is open daily.

You will walk past the big starbuck's and go to the end of the hall.

See you guys for lunch!

Be there or be square.....

Flamingo said:
Be there or be square.....

Just don't get lost!:blushing:

I didnt get lost last year but... I did think we were walking to the ends of the earth.....

I will be there so I won't be square!!

Just a few more days!!!!I'm so excited*****************

pamperedalf said:
Oh Lacy you are good. It is not the food court w/ McD's. It says McD's is on level 2. I will try and tape cheffer lunch signs to help people get there.

Plate Room Food Court – Level 2.5, Grand Concourse, South Building
This bustling location offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. The Plate Room is open daily.

You will walk past the big starbuck's and go to the end of the hall.

See you guys for lunch!

Mmmmmm...... Starbucks:D:D! I might just be walking in with my caffine loaded latte!:thumbup::D;)
See you all there! Looking forward to seeing my cheffer friends from last year, and making new friends this year!:D;):angel:

I'll see what my roomies are doing, I'll try to drag them along. (They HAVE to eat anyway...don't they?) Have your cell phones on in case I get lost!!!

Thanks for reminding me I need to find a cell phone charger that works. I will have my cell as long as it's charged.

That's right Christy!

Amanda, you better have your phone in case I get lost again:p

lacychef said:
That's right Christy!

Amanda, you better have your phone in case I get lost again:p

Lacy I told you I would meet you and we can walk over together. I need to fing DH's charger, because that one worked.

OK...you're such a sweetie! So are we meeting at the bridge?

No problem, what time do you want to meet???I am totally open!

How about 11:20ish? At the start of the bridge? Can't wait!

lacychef said:
How about 11:20ish? At the start of the bridge? Can't wait!

Tell me about it. My son is already pushing me out. He keeps telling me to go to work. But he thinks I am going to the hotel in Maui and he wanted to go. I had to tell him we didn't even have a pool, then he felt better.

Poor guy!

I will have my phone with me and my charger - this year I am having it with me in my bags at all times!!! My phone battery was dying last year during the home office tour and my mom was trying to call me to get my son into the pediatrician because his eyes were all matted again! UGH!! Da*n allergies!!

I just might have to make this meeting instead. It all depends on how late my cluster dinner is. Can I just show up or shall I make up my mind now?

Just show up!

I didn't even mention in the first post, the lunch is Monday!:)

This is the place, link has blueprints of the buildingThe Plate Room Food Court, located on level 2.5 of the South building, offers an interesting array of items available to take on the run or to be enjoyed in the adjacent seating area. Six food concepts are available at this location, including Little Italy, Antipasto Bar, Pacific Rim, the American Grill, The Carvery and Fiesto Bravo. So whether you are craving a gourmet sandwich or salad, Mandarin Orange Chicken with Fried Rice or an authentic Pastrami Reuben, you can find it all at the Plate Room Food Court.

Here's a link (I hope) for an interactive floor plan of McCormick.
http://www.mccormickplace.com/floorplans/map_index.html

This is the flyer so look for it. See you Monday!

Attachments

• PC Cheffer.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 331
pamperedalf said:
This is the flyer so look for it. See you Monday!

That's cute. Thank you. Don't know yet if I'll be there Monday. . .I'm going to try to get to the Tall Girls store before classes start.

Related to Join Us for Lunch at McCormick Food Court - Wave 2 Second Meeting

Frequently Asked Questions about "Join Us for Lunch at McCormick Food Court - Wave 2 Second Meeting"

1. What is the purpose of the second meeting at McCormick Food Court?

The second meeting at McCormick Food Court is an opportunity for participants to learn more about Pampered Chef and the products we offer. It also allows for networking and connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the second meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the second meeting. We will provide all necessary materials and information for you.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the second meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the second meeting. However, please make sure to RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing so we can plan accordingly.

4. Will there be food provided at the second meeting?

Yes, lunch will be provided at the second meeting. We will have a variety of delicious dishes made with Pampered Chef products for you to enjoy.

5. Is there a cost to attend the second meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend the second meeting. It is a complimentary event for those interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
TammyJo
Replies
Views