• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us - a Fd "Rising Stars" Group!

In summary, the author recommends that people join a FD group and promote with some support. They suggest joining the OLD plan and becoming an Adv.Director by the end of May, then transitioning to the NEW plan.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Exclusively for Chef Success FD's...

Want to join a FD group and promote with some support? Want to walk together at Nat.Conference 09? :sing:

Consider making director by mid-March under the OLD plan,:) then set yourself up to be an Adv.Director by end of May under the NEW plan?!!:chef:

Email me by noon Sunday, (my sign in name) AT hotmail DOT com We will do a first call Sunday 4pm PT, 7pm ET and plan our goals and action plans together.:D

I'll respond to your email with the call in phone number, and our agenda. Come to the call Sunday with
-a pen and paper
-a clear written goal for your business over the next 3 months
-two or three written challenges/problems/growing opportunities you face
-a heart willing to offer your support and knowledge and
-your willingness to learn

Let's be 'Rising Stars' Together!

Great idea Scott! I just did exactly what you have described above and it works. I was reluctant to promote under the old plan (but could have since December). Once the new plan was announced I jumped at the chance to promote (and will Feb 1) and am working now on AD by July!

It can be done! Good luck to everyone!

Better name yourselves the "Team Leader" Rising Stars Group in case some don't get to Director by April! ;)

And loose sight of our goal? No, thank you!

scottcooks said:
And loose sight of our goal? No, thank you!

No, not to lose site of your goal, just because Future Directors are obsolete very soon! Start calling yourselves Team Leaders now...I think it focuses MORE on your goal!

janetupnorth said:
No, not to lose site of your goal, just because Future Directors are obsolete very soon! Start calling yourselves Team Leaders now...I think it focuses MORE on your goal!

LOL - I am already calling myself a team leader. I've always hated the term "future director".

We won't be future directors for long. Nor team leaders - we'll be directors by then, at least...see you at the top!

Go get 'em Scott! I'm POSITIVE you can do it!

Ah man! I just saw this post and I want in :(

Do you have room for 1 more? :eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I am already calling myself a team leader. I've always hated the term "future director".

I agree with this Becky- I am already calling myself a team leader.

Scott, can I still get in on this?

OOPS - we missed! Let's try again - Saturday, February 7, 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern
call in is (218)339-4600 email me for access code and homework assignment. We had a awesome first call - let's do it again! Rise and Shine in 2009!

Join us - 6pm PT / 9pm ET tonight!

we're going places - with or without you...join us! Promote quicker with a support team along the way. Email me (not PM) for details, call is in about an hour!

I missed the call because I had a show! Signed a consultant at the show though!!

1. How do I join the "Rising Stars" group?

To join the "Rising Stars" group, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can choose to join as a consultant and select the "Rising Stars" group as your preferred team.

2. Who can join the "Rising Stars" group?

The "Rising Stars" group is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Whether you are looking for a full-time career or just want to earn some extra income, you are welcome to join our team and start your journey with us.

3. What are the benefits of joining the "Rising Stars" group?

As part of the "Rising Stars" group, you will have access to exclusive training, support, and resources to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences, as well as have the chance to earn rewards and recognition for your achievements.

4. Is there a cost to join the "Rising Stars" group?

There is no additional cost to join the "Rising Stars" group. When you sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the option to select the "Rising Stars" group as your team at no extra cost. However, there is a small fee to join as a consultant, which covers your starter kit and training materials.

5. How can I learn more about the "Rising Stars" group before joining?

You can visit our website to learn more about the "Rising Stars" group and the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for more information and to get any questions answered before making your decision to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3