• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Jet Off to Maui: A Fun-Filled Vacation Destination

In summary, Jenni had a great time at the luau and the weather was great. Everyone else loved the weather and the beaches. They all agreed that next time they want to go to Mackinac Island.
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Aloha... hope to see you all in MAUI!! :love0010:

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

I hope everyone going has an absolute BLAST!!

Have a great time!!!! I can't wait to see pictures and reports!!

Cya there!!!

I hope you all have LOTS of fun!!! :D

Have a ball!!!!!!

I will c-ya there also!!
Thanks ladies!! We are oh so excited. The kidlets are already thrilled to be with the grandparents. When we took them over there, we stayed for a while, and then my 5 year old son Luke said, " Ok Mommy! It's time for you and daddy to go to Maui."
Allllrighty then! Too funny!

AMAZING trip! nice little touches throughout the trip. PC is a class act!

pcjenni said:
AMAZING trip! nice little touches throughout the trip. PC is a class act!

Details please!!!!! :D

well, upper levels got some cute red flip flops. We got 2 water bottles that we could fill up at the drink machines all over the resort. So we did not have to buy water, juice or soda the whole trip. there was an amazing luau, great food, free drinks, a show and then a band. Cute hawaiian shirts embroidered with the logo.

How was the weather for you, Jenni? So glad you all had a great time!!:sun:

What hotel did you guys stay at? We're going to Maui for the CDN trip next year.

We were at the Hyatt Regency in Ka'anapli, gorgeous... not greta beaches though. So if you are looking for great beaches try another area of the island. Weather was 82-85, no humidity every day, probably 75-78 in the evening.

Well PC is sending us....and I think that's where we're staying...but good to know where we should look at extending!

I'm so happy for you all - Wahoo - sweet

Waiting to b oard our flight back home incredible experience @ maui ocean center and a gift bag in our hotel room with digital picture frames when we returned. BEST. TRIP. EVER!! Thank you PC!

WooHoo! Glad you had such a great time Becky! :D

what did everyone put down as their choices for next time? I want to go to Mackinac Island

pcjenni said:
what did everyone put down as their choices for next time? I want to go to Mackinac Island

LOL! I would have NEVER thought of that, because we go there every summer!

It would have to be a late Spring/Summer time trip, because a lot of the tourist stuff on the Island is only open during the Summer (translate to Warm) months. We ADORE Mackinac Island...it would definitely be a more laid-back type of trip though. But there's Golf, and lots of biking, and swimming, and shopping, and fudge, and great restaurants, and lots of history!

Awwwww, now you're making me hungry to go! One more month, and we'll be there!

Lots and lots and lots of fudge! :)

I have always wanted to go there. I remember seeing the movie Somewhere In Time as a kid and has always stuck with me

pcjenni said:
I have always wanted to go there. I remember seeing the movie Somewhere In Time as a kid and has always stuck with me

LOVE that movie! :D

Any good details to share about your trip? The pics I have seen from the ladies in my group & CK Hall have been beautiful. I heard the Luau was wonderful.

pcjenni said:

That movie is still a claim to fame for The Island. They have one shop that is completely devoted to memorabilia from the movie.

It really is a magical place. Even our 6 yr. old loves it there.

Awe, I'm going to need to go there someday too! :DI don't know if she was just having a bad day or if she's always a tad bit rude, but I met Jane Seymore at Saks in Jacksonville, FL back in 2004 when they were doing a grand reveal of her new line in their store. I bought a faberge type egg that opens up & is a music box - it plays the theme song from Somewhere In Time. I stood in line & got her autograph on it and asked to take a photo with her. She rudely informed me that it was one or the other, we couldn't do both. So my friend just took a photo of me at the table with her signing. She wouldn't look at the camera. :rolleyes: She was there for the event with a table set up to greet the guests & do autographs. It wasn't like I was disrupting her "family" time at Disney World or anything! LOL

Related to Jet Off to Maui: A Fun-Filled Vacation Destination

What is the Pampered Chef "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion?

The Pampered Chef "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion is a special offer for customers to earn a free trip to a tropical destination by hosting a cooking show and reaching certain sales goals.

How do I qualify for the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion?

To qualify for the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion, you must host a cooking show with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least one booking from your show. You must also achieve a minimum of $2,000 in sales within your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the eligible travel dates for the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion?

The eligible travel dates for the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion are between May and December of the current year. The exact dates and destination will be announced by Pampered Chef closer to the travel dates.

Can I bring a guest on the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." trip?

Yes, you can bring one adult guest on the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." trip. However, they must also meet the qualifications for the promotion and be registered as a consultant or guest at your cooking show.

What expenses are covered by the "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion?

The "Leaving on a Jet Plane..." promotion covers airfare, hotel accommodations, select meals, and some activities during the trip. Any additional expenses, such as transportation to and from the airport, are the responsibility of the consultant and their guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • baychef