• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jesus Loves You and You and You

In summary, Trina is a new user of Chef Success and she is loving it. There is a Prayer Request section which is cool. She is Directionally Challenged and is looking for help finding live chats or directions. She is a ragging Jesus Freak and is looking forward to coming on here everyday and asking for prayer.
BubbaLem
I just signed up on here last night, I am brand new to PC...and I am loving it! And WOW...a Prayer Request section...totally cool! I am a ragging JESUS FREAK, so I'll try to come on here everyday and pick someone to be praying for! And when I need prayer, I'll be asking for it too :)

So can someone help me with directions though??? I am totally Directionally Challenged...where are the live chats on here? Or are there just none right now?

Becca

BubbaLem said:
I just signed up on here last night, I am brand new to PC...and I am loving it! And WOW...a Prayer Request section...totally cool! I am a ragging JESUS FREAK, so I'll try to come on here everyday and pick someone to be praying for! And when I need prayer, I'll be asking for it too :)

So can someone help me with directions though??? I am totally Directionally Challenged...where are the live chats on here? Or are there just none right now?

Becca

No live chats, there is a shoutbox...check out this thread and welcome!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/hitc...ss-unofficial-new-users-guide-list-faq-32274/

Also, check out the groups. There is a Christian Service one you may enjoy...not real active, but enough.

You'll find people of all walks of faith here, but will find many with common beliefs as you and we all support each other during crisis.

awesome, thanks

Welcome Becca...I lived in Fort Benning for 3 or 4 months. My husband was there doing his officer training. It was in 89...I think. I love it there. We lived just outside the gate in an apartment. How is the weather there today?

It was hot and muggy, I love your quote.

I've been here for a year and a half, I just got my husband back from his 3rd deployment to Iraq. So I was here with just the kids the first 15 months, everyone is really friendly and my address book is busting at the seams with all the news friends. I nice blessing since my husband drug me from Arizona kicking and screaming :).

Well said Janet - well said.

Welcome to our little group, prayers are always welcome and requested -

We all just respect each others beliefs and try not to offend anyone. BUT we all have each others back when crisis hits! Welcome aboard!

As everyone has already said there are many beliefs, but we all help when needed. Prayers are always available if needed just let everyone know.

Also welcome!

Welcome to our site!!

God Bless your DH for his 3rd tour in Iraq...my DH is headed there for a second time!!

No live chats..but welcome aboard!!

LOL- I almost spit out my Butterfinger Candybar when I read "I'm a ragging JESUS FREAK!"

LOL- I might have to adopt that for my own title! :) LOL...for now I'll stick to Kitchen Diva :) Welcome to the insanity- check your coat and purse at the door. :)

LOL, except I mispelled raging and so everyone thinks I'm going to rag them :) Oh well, at ease people...nothing but LOVE oozing from my mouth LOL

Oh BubbaLem - you are going to fit right in darling!!! LOL - you should see some of our mistakes............. LOL!!

If you are really concerned about the spelling error - you can always edit!:balloon: Just click on the little pair of scissors in the bottom right hand corner of your post - where it says "edit!Welcome aboard!

BubbaLem said:
LOL, except I mispelled raging and so everyone thinks I'm going to rag them :) Oh well, at ease people...nothing but LOVE oozing from my mouth LOL

I just noticed that too...either that or everyone will think you have PMS AND you're a Jesus Freak---not a good combo...;)

Kitchen Diva said:
I just noticed that too...either that or everyone will think you have PMS AND you're a Jesus Freak---not a good combo...;)

Too funny!! You all crack me up!

Trina:)

tmo2008 said:
Too funny!! You all crack me up!

Trina:)

Can you imagine? Here is what a Jesus Freak with PMS would sound like:

"Jesus Loves you"
Um, yeah, right lady
"I said, you little twerp, Jesus loves you"
Okay, whatever-
Then the poor hormonal lady goes bezzerk and actually slaps the twerp with her bible so hard that the leather grain pattern is imprinted on their cheek....
"Oh, I feel better now, I need some chocolate" "Oh, let me help you get up off the ground, not sure why you're down there...Jesus Loves You!"

I prefer flicking in the ear :)

Welcome.

By they way, you can pray for me any day - I can always use it:)!

BubbaLem said:
I prefer flicking in the ear :)

I'm laughing at your "I'm HIS favorite" in your siggy line! too funny

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm laughing at your "I'm HIS favorite" in your siggy line! too funny

I was thinking the same.
Now I know when you pray, He'll really be paying attention!! :love:

Welcome aboard. Try to remember not to get too addicted, and you came here to help improve your business. Glad you are here.

pampchefrhondab said:
Welcome.

By they way, you can pray for me any day - I can always use it:)!

Woman, will you stop changing your avatar... I can't find you anymore!!!:cry:

Welcome Becca!

Jesus loves you AND He likes you too!

Welcome! Glad to see another Jesus Freak around here! Isn't He just the best!? I've learned so much on here!

:sing: What will people think when they find out I'm a Jesus Freak?:sing:
:sing:What will people do when they find out it's true?:sing:

BubbaLem said:

Maybe you meant you were ragging? Who knows. Seeing your post though made the DC Talk song go through my head. I love that one!

Kitchen Diva said:
Can you imagine? Here is what a Jesus Freak with PMS would sound like:

"Jesus Loves you"
Um, yeah, right lady
"I said, you little twerp, Jesus loves you"
Okay, whatever-
Then the poor hormonal lady goes bezzerk and actually slaps the twerp with her bible so hard that the leather grain pattern is imprinted on their cheek....
"Oh, I feel better now, I need some chocolate" "Oh, let me help you get up off the ground, not sure why you're down there...Jesus Loves You!"

Kacey you crack me up.

Di_Can_Cook said:
:sing: What will people think when they find out I'm a Jesus Freak?:sing:
:sing:What will people do when they find out it's true?:sing:

There you go Di. Just the line that was going through my head. Maybe I should read the whole thread before I post.

1. What is "Jesus Loves You and You and You"?

"Jesus Loves You and You and You" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that features a heart-shaped baking dish with the phrase "Jesus loves you and you and you" engraved on it. It is a great reminder of God's love and a perfect gift for any Christian or religious individual.

2. Is the baking dish oven-safe?

Yes, the "Jesus Loves You and You and You" baking dish is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe, making it easy to use and clean.

3. Can I personalize the baking dish?

Unfortunately, the "Jesus Loves You and You and You" baking dish cannot be personalized at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or card when giving it as a gift.

4. Is the baking dish made of high-quality materials?

Yes, the "Jesus Loves You and You and You" baking dish is made of stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly. It is also lead-free and safe for food consumption.

5. Can I use the baking dish for anything other than baking?

While the baking dish is primarily designed for baking, it can also be used for serving food such as dips, sauces, or side dishes. It can also be used as a decorative piece or a catch-all dish for small items like keys or jewelry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • quiverfull7