• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January08 Newsletter | Tips & Updates for a Seamless Reading Experience

In summary, the January08 Newsletter has the theme of "New Year, New Kitchen Essentials" and features recipes for healthy meals, comfort foods, and meal prep ideas. It also introduces the new Deluxe Air Fryer and Quick Cooker. To access the digital version, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Newsletters" tab. The newsletter can also be easily shared with friends and family through email or social media.
Bren706
Gold Member
Here is my newsletter for January. I am still working on figuring out how to eliminate the large gap on the first page. It is fine for pasting into e-mail, but I usually print a few out for mailing as well.

Attachments

• January08 Newsletter.doc
    733.5 KB · Views: 518
Thanks for sharing that is great!

Is there anyone from Alabama that may have borrowed my newsletter this month? (or maybe even last?) I received an e-mail from someone in Alabama, wanting to host a show and I don't recognize the name. I am thinking she may have clicked on a "contact me" link in the newsletter of someone that did not edit the hyperlink. Let me know and I will send you the info. I have left voicemails and an e-mail for the customer, but have not had a response yet.

1. What is the theme of the January08 Newsletter?

The theme of the January08 Newsletter is "New Year, New Kitchen Essentials".

2. What types of recipes are featured in the January08 Newsletter?

The January08 Newsletter includes recipes for healthy meals, comfort foods, and meal prep ideas.

3. Are there any new products being introduced in the January08 Newsletter?

Yes, the January08 Newsletter features the new Deluxe Air Fryer and the Quick Cooker.

4. How can I access the digital version of the January08 Newsletter?

You can access the digital version of the January08 Newsletter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Newsletters" tab.

5. Can I share the January08 Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share the January08 Newsletter by forwarding the email or sharing the link on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76