• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2012 Order Form: Find the Perfect Template for Your Business Needs

In summary, the January order form is a special catalog available exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It features new and discounted products for the month of January, and can be accessed through a consultant's website or a direct link. The order form often includes exclusive deals and promotions on new or popular items, and customers can still order from the regular catalog in addition to the January order form. The deadline to place an order from the January order form varies, but it is recommended to place an order as soon as possible to ensure product availability.
PampChefDeb
Hi everyone. Has anyone done a January 2012 Order Form yet. I've searched and haven't found one. (I don't care for the ones HO provides.)

Yes, I am looking for that too! I so appreciate the efforts of those of you who create those order forms and then share with others by post the forms here. If anyone has done the January and February OOF I would love to see them.

Thanks so much!

Well, I went ahead and made one.:D Feel free to use it, if you like. Be sure to change the consultant info.

Attachments

• January 2012 Order Form.doc
    582.5 KB · Views: 668
Thank you!!

You all are very welcome! Also, be sure to change the tax, if you need to. Sorry, don't mean to micro-manage y'all! lol :blushing:

Thank you Debbie you are awesome!

1. What is the January order form?

The January order form is a special catalog that features new and discounted products for the month of January. It is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and customers, and offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price.

2. How can I access the January order form?

The January order form can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or through a direct link provided by your consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one near you on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions on the January order form?

Yes, the January order form often includes exclusive deals and promotions on new products or popular items. These deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check the order form regularly.

4. Can I still order from the regular catalog in addition to the January order form?

Yes, you can still order from the regular catalog in addition to the January order form. The January order form is meant to supplement the regular catalog and offer additional options and discounts for customers.

5. When is the deadline to place an order from the January order form?

The deadline to place an order from the January order form varies, but is typically towards the end of the month. Your consultant will provide you with the specific deadline for your order. However, it is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • sarahsellcm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Linzwebb2