• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special: 1-Page Deals and Discounts | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the January Host Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can take advantage of 1-page deals and discounts on select products. It is only valid for parties hosted in the month of January and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. To take advantage of this special, simply host a party and contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule.
c00p
Gold Member
I've looked through this forum and also searched, but am not having any luck, finding a 1 page January host special. Does anyone have something like this??? Thanks a bunch ahead of time!!

Bumping my own post already - and how 'bout a 1 page January customer special too???? Why not ask for it all, right??!!?? :)

I have one for the host special....I think they may have updated the one on CC so it's just the first page too. Maybe?? I can't remember, but I do have this I got from someone.

Attachments

• hs 1 pg January 08 Host Special[1].pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 426

Related to January Host Special: 1-Page Deals and Discounts | Limited Time Offer

What is the January Host Special?

The January Host Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef, where hosts can take advantage of 1-page deals and discounts when hosting a party in January.

How long is the January Host Special valid for?

The January Host Special is a limited time offer and is only valid for parties hosted in the month of January.

What types of deals and discounts are included in the January Host Special?

The January Host Special includes 1-page deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. These deals and discounts are exclusively available to hosts during the month of January.

Can I combine the January Host Special with other offers or promotions?

No, the January Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. It is only valid on its own for parties hosted in January.

How do I take advantage of the January Host Special?

To take advantage of the January Host Special, simply host a party in January and you will have access to the 1-page deals and discounts. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies