• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

James Dobson's Insightful Election Commentary on Focus on the Family Website

In summary, Dr. Dobson has a very interesting article about the election on the Focus on the Family website. Sarah Palin was interviewed on the Focus website and it was a good one.
mrssyvo
There is a very interesting article by James Dobson on the Focus on the Family Web-site (in his monthly newsletter) regarding the election. I chose not to start world war 3 by posting the article, I just wanted to let everyone know it was available. If you are not able to access it, E-mail me, and I will send it to you.

What a great article. Thanks for sharing!

This is a little off topic, but what was Focus about yesterday? The station I listen to had Dennis Prager on, but two other stations had Joni Erikson Tada on, talking about hymns.

Thanks for posting this Sue! It is a very good article and I believe a "must read" for all who claim Christ as Lord of their life. Dr. Dobson has done his research and has all the references posted. He does not sugarcoat his words and I respect him for that. He's also not preachy, just gives us suggetions of things to think and pray about.
It's at Welcome to Focus on the Family and is under the "Alerts" section on the left side of the page.

Today, Sarah Palin was interviewed on Focus on the Family. It was a good one.

JAE said:
Today, Sarah Palin was interviewed on Focus on the Family. It was a good one.

I wish I could have heard that...

Wow - just had a chance to read the letter.

I wish it could be read on national television. People need to understand who it is they are really voting for.

Pray, everyone - and just keep praying! But know that no matter what, God is in control.

Thanks again for sharing this Focus on The Family.. I was wanting a publication that would help me organize who is for what... and the booklet on the site is perfect. It lists all the people running for all positions in your own area.. and a little about what they support and what they oppose. Very goo info!! You can either click on the link that takes you to the letter by Dr. Dobson..and instead of reading his letter, click on the focusvoter 2008
or go to this site. You can down load the booklet or order it. You can even mark all of your choices.. and take it in to the polling booth with you. It is legal to do that.
Focusvoter.com

Related to James Dobson's Insightful Election Commentary on Focus on the Family Website

1. What is James Dobson's stance on the upcoming election?

James Dobson, founder of the Christian conservative organization Focus on the Family, has been vocal about his support for Donald Trump in the 2020 election. He believes that Trump's policies align more closely with Christian values and that he is the best candidate to protect religious freedom.

2. Does James Dobson's commentary on the election represent the views of all Pampered Chef employees?

No, Pampered Chef is a diverse company and employees may have varying political views. James Dobson's commentary on the election is his personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of the entire company.

3. How can I access James Dobson's election commentary on the Focus on the Family website?

You can visit the Focus on the Family website and navigate to the "News & Commentary" section. There, you will find James Dobson's election commentary and other articles related to politics and current events.

4. Does Pampered Chef support any specific political candidates or parties?

No, as a company, Pampered Chef does not endorse or support any specific political candidates or parties. We believe in creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all of our employees and customers regardless of their political beliefs.

5. Can I share James Dobson's election commentary on social media?

Yes, you are free to share James Dobson's commentary on social media if you wish to do so. However, please keep in mind that his views do not represent the views of Pampered Chef and it is important to respect the diverse opinions of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
melatc
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies