• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Been Invited to Do a Fair. I Accepted Now What?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant at a fair, it is important to bring all necessary supplies such as products, catalogs, and order forms, as well as have samples available for customers to try. Your booth should be visually appealing and have enough space for customers to browse comfortably. Engage with customers by being friendly and offering samples and demonstrations. To have a successful fair, be well-prepared, organized, and promote your presence beforehand. After the fair, follow up with potential customers through various means and offer additional support for their purchases.
bejams
Can anyone give me some good advice on doing a fair. I am new and I don't have any idea what to do. I suppose I should have treats and brochures and catalogs, but I am clueless as to what to do. Thanks for your help. I am thinking seriously about quitting my full time job and working a part time jb so I can devote more time to PC. I think this may be a good opportunity for me to build my buisness.

Here's what I doMy director usually purchases the space and she has the canopies and tables. We usually use her products. For fairs that I have done that she has not, I borrow the tables and canopies and bring a small selection of products, usually what every is new as the specials for the current and coming months. I give away old recipe cards from past celebration shows and old catalogs is someone wants a catalog. I usually have a current catalog in sheet protectors in a binder for viewing. I bring several host packets and sometimes KS in a bag for bookings at the fair.

I have a drawing slip that I use, attached, the giveway can be whatever you want, a gift certificate or product.

I would be careful serving treats from the booth. Many states/counties have regulations requiring food service to the public that require special permits. I usually have candy in a woven selections item or simple additions piece.

Good luck and have fun. Fairs have been very productive for me.

Attachments

• Festival Survey Form.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 490
Sorry, I did a search and found lots of good advice. Thanks anyway.

1. What do I need to bring to the fair?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will be responsible for bringing all the necessary supplies for your booth, including products, catalogs, order forms, business cards, and any other promotional materials. It is also recommended to have samples of your products available for customers to try.

2. How should I set up my booth?

Your booth should be inviting and eye-catching to attract potential customers. Utilize tablecloths, banners, and other decorative elements to make your booth stand out. Make sure to have a variety of products on display and leave enough space for customers to browse comfortably. It's also essential to have a designated area for taking orders and processing payments.

3. What is the best way to engage with customers at a fair?

Engaging with customers is crucial for a successful fair experience. Be friendly and approachable, and don't be afraid to strike up conversations with passersby. Offer samples and demonstrations of your products to pique their interest. Make sure to also have a clear understanding of your products and be able to answer any questions they may have.

4. How can I make sure I have a successful fair?

To have a successful fair, it's essential to be well-prepared and organized. Make sure to have enough products and supplies on hand, have a clear understanding of your products and their features, and be able to answer any questions customers may have. Additionally, make sure to promote your presence at the fair beforehand and invite friends and family to come support you.

5. What are some tips for following up after the fair?

Following up with potential customers after the fair is crucial for converting leads into sales. Make sure to have a system in place for collecting contact information from interested customers and following up with them through phone calls, emails, or social media. Additionally, make sure to thank customers who made purchases and offer any additional support they may need with their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sjgibbons
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • obxchef