1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I've been invited to do a fair. I accepted now what?

1. bejams

bejams Member

Can anyone give me some good advice on doing a fair. I am new and I don't have any idea what to do. I suppose I should have treats and brochures and catalogs, but I am clueless as to what to do. Thanks for your help. I am thinking seriously about quitting my full time job and working a part time jb so I can devote more time to PC. I think this may be a good opportunity for me to build my buisness.

Aug 14, 2005
  2. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Here's what I do

My director usually purchases the space and she has the canopies and tables. We usually use her products. For fairs that I have done that she has not, I borrow the tables and canopies and bring a small selection of products, usually what every is new as the specials for the current and coming months. I give away old recipe cards from past celebration shows and old catalogs is someone wants a catalog. I usually have a current catalog in sheet protectors in a binder for viewing. I bring several host packets and sometimes KS in a bag for bookings at the fair.

I have a drawing slip that I use, attached, the giveway can be whatever you want, a gift certificate or product.

I would be careful serving treats from the booth. Many states/counties have regulations requiring food service to the public that require special permits. I usually have candy in a woven selections item or simple additions piece.

Good luck and have fun. Fairs have been very productive for me.

Attached Files:

Aug 14, 2005
  3. bejams

bejams Member

Sorry, I did a search and found lots of good advice. Thanks anyway.

Aug 14, 2005
Have something to add?