• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Time for Me to Go - Various Items for Sale

In summary, the conversation is about someone deciding to leave their current position due to lack of support from their director. They thank everyone for their encouragement and offer to send a list of items for sale. Others express interest in the list and offer words of encouragement for the person's future endeavors. Some suggest considering signing under a different person for more support. The person ultimately decides to leave and thanks everyone for their support. There is also a mention of potentially returning to the company in the future.
jj16
Gold Member
Well I finally decided after much contemplation and getting very little support from my director that it's time for me to go. I did enjoy my time on here and appreciate the ideas and encouragement I received here. Thanks!!I do have various items for sale. If interested let me know and I'll send you a list. My e-mail is [email protected].Judy

Last edited:
You've got mail. ;)

If your only reason for leaving is lack of support from your upline, I would highly recommend that you consider re-signing under someone who can be more supportive. Don't give up your goals for that reason alone. Otherwise, I wish you lots of luck with your future endeavors. ;)

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I talked to my director's upline as well before I made the decision (didn't get much support tried to put it on my line of work which I was doing when I joined). I live in a somewhat small area and everyone in this area is under the same person and I don't want to cause problems among the directors so I thought it would be best for me to go.Thanks again to everyone!

Sorry to see you go, but it seems like you have made peace with your decision. Good luck! I'd love to see your list: [email protected]

jj16 said:
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I talked to my director's upline as well before I made the decision (didn't get much support tried to put it on my line of work which I was doing when I joined). I live in a somewhat small area and everyone in this area is under the same person and I don't want to cause problems among the directors so I thought it would be best for me to go.

Thanks again to everyone!

You don't have to re-sign under someone in your area - sometimes it's best to sign under someone who lives far away and get your support via email, phone calls, conference calls.

Don't give up if it's about lack of support. If right now it's time to leave and you miss it in the future - don't forget that PC will wait for you ;) It waited for me!

So sorry to see you go! My prayer is that you find what you need for this time in your life! Having support is so vital to this style of work. Should you choose to come back to PC, we will be here to support you! Whichever path you choose, may Jesus be your Light and He will guide you well!Blessings,CK

1. What items are included in the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale?

The "It's Time for Me to Go" sale typically includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. This can include items such as knives, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and more.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for this sale?

Yes, there may be discounts and promotions available for the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale. These can vary depending on the specific items and quantities purchased. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase items from the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale online through your Pampered Chef consultant's personal website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as you normally would.

4. Is the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale available in all countries?

The availability of the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale may vary depending on the country you are in. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale?

Yes, you can return or exchange items purchased from the "It's Time for Me to Go" sale within 30 days of purchase. Just make sure to keep your receipt and contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • NKelsey