• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Official - I Have My First Fundraiser!

In summary, this small country hospital team is raising money for their Relay for Life team. They have 20 people signed up to sell packets and they are psyched.
jrstephens
I am so excited! I found out this morning. It is a hospital team raising money for their Relay for Life Team for the American Cancer Society. I will find out this afternoon for sure how many people will be selling. I am not sure if they have more than one team or not. I know it will at least be 8 people b/c that is the minimum for a team. But the girl in charge mentioned that the "whole" hospital wanted to do it, so, it could be more than one team! This is a small country hospital, so, don't start picturing 10 floors of doctors and nurses -wouldn't that be awesome!:D

Congratulations and I wish you lots of success! It's a great start and learning experience!

What info are you giving them - Is it a traditional fundraiser 10% up to 599 and then 15% or are you kicking in anything?? I might be working with out local ACS is why I am wondering

Thanks, Kathy

Kathytnt said:
What info are you giving them - Is it a traditional fundraiser 10% up to 599 and then 15% or are you kicking in anything?? I might be working with out local ACS is why I am wondering

Thanks, Kathy

I am doing the traditional Fundrasier. They are really excited about it too b/c they have talked about how PC will be easy to sale. The girl in charge never batted an eye when I told her our percentages. I think this is the first time that have done any fundraiser with a company, so, I think that helped. And people around here are tired of wrapping paper and doughnts.

I just talk to the organizer. The other day she told me it would probably be about 8-10 people selling. Well, when I called her today she said they had 20 people signed up for the teams!!! I am so psyched! Of course, some of them may not sell, but they may buy! They want packets for all 20.

Off to scronge up more catalogs.......such a good problem to have......

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I just talk to the organizer. The other day she told me it would probably be about 8-10 people selling. Well, when I called her today she said they had 20 people signed up for the teams!!! I am so psyched! Of course, some of them may not sell, but they may buy! They want packets for all 20.

Off to scronge up more catalogs.......such a good problem to have......

That is great! I am so happy for you. Keep notes on what you are doing and of what you think worked and didn't as this is the greatest tool you will have for the future. And of course please do continue sharing as we all help each other here.:)

If u have a personal website--put in there about them e-mailing their buddy lists to order something
:D

Chef susan said:
If u have a personal website--put in there about them e-mailing their buddy lists to order something
:D

Thanks! I do have that in their letter explaining to them what to do. And I told them they could give me the email addresses and I would invite them for them.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise funds for your organization or cause while also having a fun and interactive cooking experience. You will receive a percentage of the sales generated, as well as free and discounted products, and the opportunity to earn even more rewards.

How do I get started with my fundraiser?

Getting started is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser. Your consultant will work with you to set a date, create a personalized online fundraising page, and provide all the materials and support you need to make your fundraiser a success.

What products are available for fundraising?

We have a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware available for fundraising, including our famous stoneware, knives, and cookbooks. Your consultant can help you choose the best products for your audience and fundraising goals.

How do I promote my fundraiser?

We provide a variety of materials to help you promote your fundraiser, including email templates, social media graphics, and customizable flyers. Your consultant can also offer tips and advice on how to effectively spread the word to maximize your fundraising potential.

How long does a fundraiser last?

Fundraisers typically last 2-4 weeks, but the length can be adjusted to fit your needs. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser based on your goals and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens