• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!

In summary, "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" is a slogan and mindset used by Pampered Chef to motivate and encourage their consultants to take action towards their goals. This slogan is applicable to any job or goal, and can be incorporated into daily routines by setting specific goals and consistently working towards them. Other slogans used by Pampered Chef include "Start Simple, Stay True" and "Make it Happen."
lacychef
So, I was making some customer care calls the other day. I was calling all the people that placed outside orders for a show I had just closed. I decided to make these calls before I submitted the show (just in case!). One of the people I called was the host's mom; not really expecting much. She was so surprised that I was just calling to say thanks! Then, she says "I could have a show sometime". So I explained the booking benefit....& she's having a show after the new year:)
It's so great when you actually DO the things you're supposed to do for customer service.....and then great things happen!

Thanks for the encouragement, I keep thinking about making those calls....Now I really have to moving soon really need to have correct data in my pp and on website.

I have thought about calling the outside orders to thank them for ordering & to ask if they had any questions about products. This gives me the extra incentive to do just that! Thanks!

1. What is "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!"?

"It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" is a slogan and mindset promoted by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to take action and work towards their goals.

2. How does Pampered Chef use "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" in their business?

Pampered Chef uses "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" as a mantra to motivate and inspire their consultants. The company also uses it as a reminder that success comes from consistently taking action and doing the work.

3. Is "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" only applicable to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the slogan can be applied to any job or goal. It serves as a reminder that success comes from consistently putting in effort and taking action towards your dreams.

4. How can I incorporate "It's Amazing When You Actually Do Your Job!" into my daily routine?

You can incorporate the mindset by setting specific goals and consistently working towards them. Additionally, you can use the slogan as a positive affirmation to remind yourself to take action and stay motivated.

5. What other slogans or phrases does Pampered Chef use to motivate their consultants?

Pampered Chef also uses the slogans "Start Simple, Stay True" and "Make it Happen" to inspire their consultants to take action and achieve their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • ChefJoyJ