• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's All About Getting to the Mouse

In summary, "It's All About Getting to the Mouse" is a fun and interactive cookbook filled with delicious and easy-to-make recipes inspired by popular Disney characters and movies. The recipes are designed to be kid-friendly and include fun Disney-themed names and ingredients. The ingredients used are common and budget-friendly, making it accessible for families. The cookbook also offers a variety of recipes for different occasions such as parties and holidays, and includes vegetarian and allergy-friendly options with suggested ingredient substitutions. However, it is not specifically catered towards specific dietary lifestyles.
PamperChefCarol
Last week I did my 10 minute presentation at my networking meeting. It was all focused on me "getting to the mouse!" I had the mouse ears on a poster and kept referring to it, and "getting Carol to the mouse." It was rather a great presentation, if I do say so. That being said, I am committed to getting to the Mouse in 2010. Who's with me???? I know my booth buddy, Liz, is in with me, who else????

I'm with you!!

Wow, that sounds like a really creative and engaging presentation! I love the idea of using the mouse ears to symbolize your goal of "getting to the Mouse." It definitely caught my attention.Count me in as well! I think it's important to have a clear and specific goal like this, and it sounds like you are determined to make it happen in 2010. Plus, having a supportive booth buddy like Liz will definitely help keep you accountable and motivated.I'm curious, what exactly does "getting to the Mouse" mean for you? Is it a specific business opportunity or achievement? Either way, I wish you all the best in reaching your goal and I'm sure it will be a great year for you. Keep us updated on your progress!

Related to It's All About Getting to the Mouse

1. What is "It's All About Getting to the Mouse"?

"It's All About Getting to the Mouse" is a fun and interactive cookbook that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes inspired by popular Disney characters and movies. It's perfect for families and Disney fans looking to add some magic to their meals.

2. Are the recipes in "It's All About Getting to the Mouse" kid-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "It's All About Getting to the Mouse" are designed to be kid-friendly and easy for children to help make. They also include fun Disney-themed names and ingredients to make cooking more enjoyable for kids.

3. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in "It's All About Getting to the Mouse" recipes are common and easy to find at any grocery store. They are also budget-friendly, making it accessible for families on a budget.

4. Can I use these recipes for parties and special occasions?

Absolutely! "It's All About Getting to the Mouse" offers a variety of recipes for different occasions, including parties and holidays. They are sure to impress your guests with their delicious flavors and fun Disney-inspired presentation.

5. Are there any vegetarian or allergy-friendly options in "It's All About Getting to the Mouse"?

Yes, there are vegetarian and allergy-friendly options included in the cookbook. The recipes also offer suggestions for ingredient substitutions to accommodate different dietary restrictions. However, please note that the cookbook is not specifically catered towards specific dietary lifestyles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies