• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items for Sale--Leaving Pampered Chef

In summary, Rhonda is leaving her position at The Pampered Chef due to personal reasons. She has listed some items she would like to sell, including a brown method tote, notecards, drawing slips, help whip cancer lapel pins, blank and write-in order forms, start strong brochures, hostess planning guides, and consultant agreements. She has received multiple responses and has sold some items, but still has the method tote, help whip cancer pins, notecards, and hostess planning guides available. She is selling the method tote for $10.00.
splash750
Hey everyone,

Due to some personal reasons I am leaving The Pampered Chef. It was a tough decision but was something I had to do so that I can concentrate on other things in my life. So, although I dont have much I do have some items that I would like to get rid of because if I do return in the future these items will be outdated for sure. I have attached a word spreadsheet that lists the things I currently have on hand. If anyone is interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Shipping is coming from 75068 (Texas).

Its been a pleasure!!
Thanks alot

Attachments

• Pampered Chef.doc
    21 KB · Views: 620
Hi Rhonda,

Is the black table binder the same as the stand-up flip chart? If so, I might be interested.

I just PM'ed you!

Rhonda, just pm'ed you...

Just pm'd you

me, too!:D

I Pm'd way back at 4:30 but guess I should have posted first!

I tried to get back with everyone. If I missed anyone please let me know...WOW, guys thank for all of the responses...You guys are great. Even though Im leaving I will still be popping in here most of the time..

This is what I have left:

Brown Method Tote (Merrill)
Notecards w/Envelopes
Drawing Slips
Help Whip Cancer Lapel Pins
Blank Order Forms
Write-In Order Forms
Start Strong Brochures
Hostess Planning Guides
Consultant Agreements

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks alot

What are the blank order forms? I want the write in receipts! I will just PM you!

splash750 said:
I tried to get back with everyone. If I missed anyone please let me know...WOW, guys thank for all of the responses...You guys are great. Even though Im leaving I will still be popping in here most of the time..

This is what I have left:

Brown Method Tote (Merrill)
Notecards w/Envelopes
Drawing Slips
Blank Order Forms
Write-In Order Forms
Start Strong Brochures
Hostess Planning Guides
Consultant Agreements

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks alot

Someone changed their mind so I now have the following still available:

Your Life, Your way Brochures
12 unopened packs of invitations
Brown Method Tote Bag (Merrill)
3 Packs unopened notecards w/envelopes (Merrill)
Hostess Planning Guides

Everything else has either been sold already or Im holding for a response back!

Thanks

splash750 said:
Someone changed their mind so I now have the following still available:

Brown Method Tote Bag (Merrill)
3 Packs unopened notecards w/envelopes (Merrill)
Hostess Planning Guides

Everything else has either been sold already or Im holding for a response back!

Thanks

Just sold
All Invitations
Your Life, Your way Brochures
Everything above is still available

How much for the Method tote?

katie0128 said:
How much for the Method tote?

Im selling it for $10.00

1. What items are typically included in the "Items for Sale--Leaving Pampered Chef" category?

Items for sale in this category can vary, but typically include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other culinary items that were previously used by a Pampered Chef consultant and are now being sold.

2. Are the items in this category used or new?

The items in this category are typically used, as they were previously owned by a Pampered Chef consultant. However, they are still in good condition and can be used for cooking and baking.

3. Can I return or exchange an item from this category?

No, items in the "Items for Sale--Leaving Pampered Chef" category cannot be returned or exchanged. Once purchased, they are considered final sale.

4. Are the prices for these items discounted?

Yes, the prices for items in this category are typically discounted from their original retail price. However, the specific discount amount may vary depending on the item.

5. How can I ensure the quality of the items before purchasing?

Each item in this category is labeled with a condition rating (such as "like new" or "gently used") and includes detailed photos of the item. You can also reach out to the seller for more information or to ask any questions before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Jules711