• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO White Tool Turn-About

kkimpinski

Feb 6, 2006
Does anyone in Canada have a new "White" Tool Turn-About that they would like to sell? I have a customer that would really like one in white to match her appliances.

Thanks,

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Kim,

I am not in Canada but on our US outlet we have the white tool turn about in it with some other items. Do you get the outlet in Canada?

kkimpinski

Feb 6, 2006
Harriet, we do have the outlet in Canada but we don't have the same selection as the US. Your outlet is always better than ours.

I just checked...no white tool turn-about.:(

Oh well, hopefully someone in Cda will have a new one that they are willing to part with. If not, I can let my customer know that I can get one from a US consultant (shipping might be high) or wait and hopefully they might come on the Cdn outlet.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have one (in US) - I am pretty sure it's not all that expensive to ship -- email me at [email protected] with the shipping address and I'll get a shipping quote for ya.

kkimpinski

Feb 6, 2006
Carolyn, I just sent you an email.

Thanks,

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies