• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Season's Best Storage Box(Es)

In summary, the Iso Season's Best Storage Box measures 14.5 inches by 11 inches by 8 inches and is freezer-safe, holding up to 10 pounds of produce. It is also dishwasher-safe and can be used for non-food items.
Acamp531
I am looking for at least one of the Season's Best Storage Boxes. Please let me know if you have one you'd be willing to sell and how much. Shipping is to 60559.

Very much appreciated!!

Good luck on this. I sure wish they would bring these or something like them back. Mine is way too full & I wish I'd purchased more when they were available.

I will share any 411 I get on these..... Agree completely with your sentiment, would have bought more of them when I had the chance, especially since they have continued publishing their Season's Best Cookbooks...

send something to HO, they listen

Related to Iso Season's Best Storage Box(Es)

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Season's Best Storage Box?

The Iso Season's Best Storage Box measures 14.5 inches by 11 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for storing your seasonal produce.

2. Can the Iso Season's Best Storage Box be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Iso Season's Best Storage Box is freezer-safe, allowing you to conveniently freeze fruits and vegetables for later use.

3. How many pounds of produce can the Iso Season's Best Storage Box hold?

The Iso Season's Best Storage Box can hold up to 10 pounds of produce, making it ideal for storing large quantities of fruits or vegetables.

4. Is the Iso Season's Best Storage Box dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Iso Season's Best Storage Box is dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

5. Can the Iso Season's Best Storage Box be used for non-food items?

While the Iso Season's Best Storage Box is primarily designed for storing produce, it can also be used to store non-food items such as craft supplies or small toys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • jm2003