• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Salad and Berry Spinner in VA?

In summary, the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool designed for easy and efficient cleaning and drying of salad greens and berries. It works by utilizing a spinning mechanism and is dishwasher safe. It can also be used for other types of produce and measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.
SVanHout
Anyone selling one of these? I missed out on one locally here in VA, so figured I'd try here.

Why not order one from PC? You can get it on a personal order for 20% off or have a party and get it for half off. I do have one that I would sell but you really would be better off getting it right from the company.

SVanHout said:
Anyone selling one of these? I missed out on one locally here in VA, so figured I'd try here.

Sent you a private message

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner?

The Iso Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool designed to help you easily and efficiently clean and dry your salad greens and berries. It is perfect for making salads or fruit dishes for any meal.

2. How does the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner work?

The Iso Salad and Berry Spinner works by utilizing a spinning mechanism to quickly remove excess water from your salad greens and berries. Simply place the greens or berries in the basket, secure the lid, and turn the handle to spin and dry your produce.

3. Is the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

4. Can the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner be used for other types of produce?

While the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner is specifically designed for salad greens and berries, it can also be used for other types of produce such as herbs, veggies, and even small fruits like grapes and cherry tomatoes.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso Salad and Berry Spinner?

The Iso Salad and Berry Spinner measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it compact enough to store in most kitchen cabinets or drawers. It can also hold up to 6 cups of greens or berries at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • abigailhutch