• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Retired Bamboo Tongs?

In summary, the "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs" are lightweight and strong, with a soft grip handle, making them ideal for handling food in the kitchen. They are also heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and gentle on non-stick surfaces, making them versatile for cooking and serving. To clean, simply hand wash and avoid soaking or putting in the dishwasher. These tongs are also perfect for serving delicate foods without causing damage.
brodys_mama
Hi! I have a couple of customers recently asking for the Retired Bamboo Tongs, the small ones that they can use in their toaster. I know - I have tried selling them on the new style, but they won't budge. Anyone have some of these tongs they are willing to sale? (new in plastic)

Hugs,
Toni:D

I just found 4 pair in my stash the other day - all still sealed in the plastic. How many do you need?

Someone in the marketplace had 13 pairs for $10 yesterday. CHeck there.

I also had a few customers ask about these the other day...I did a search but couldn't find the post that vwpamperedchef is talking about....sooooo....I'd also be interested if anyone has anymore of these!!!

If you PM jbarnhill (her thread is cleaning out the closet) she is the one selling the tongs.

I've got 6 for sure...maybe more...if anyone is interested. E-mail me at [email protected] your ship-to zip and I'll calculate a total for you. Thanks!

THANKS vwpamperedchef!!!!

Very welcome!!

I have customers who love these. How much for whatever you have?

I have 4 that I'll ship for $6 total, wherever in the US you need them.

All sold?Any left? contact me if there are. I just like the bamboo tongs.
Thanks quiltchef
[email protected]

I just scored some more of these myself.... customers use them all of the time!!!

My grandson uses them for "KID" chopsticks....

ANN ~ If you still have yours - I will take them ...

Sorry, they're gone, Gina. In fact, I got confused myself and almost committed to 2 different people.

1. What are the benefits of using the "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs"?

The "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs" are made from sustainable bamboo and are designed to be lightweight yet strong, making them perfect for handling food in the kitchen. They also have a soft grip handle for added comfort and control. Plus, they make a stylish addition to any kitchen utensil collection.

2. Are the "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs" heat-resistant?

Yes, these tongs are heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making them safe to use for cooking, grilling, and serving hot food.

3. Can I use these tongs with non-stick cookware?

Absolutely! The bamboo material of these tongs is gentle on non-stick surfaces, making them a versatile tool for any type of cookware.

4. How do I clean the "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs"?

To clean these tongs, simply hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly. Avoid soaking them in water or putting them in the dishwasher, as this can damage the bamboo material.

5. Can I use these tongs for serving salads or other delicate foods?

Yes, the "Iso: Retired Bamboo Tongs" are perfect for serving salads, fruits, and other delicate foods thanks to their gentle grip and lightweight design. They won't crush or damage your food while serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
marykate1
  • jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Tropicalburstqt2