• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Bamboo Tongs

In summary, the old bamboo tongs have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. They can still be found through resellers or online marketplaces. While they are not recommended for cooking, they can still be used for serving and handling food. The decision to discontinue them was made in order to make room for new and improved kitchen tools. The new bamboo tongs are a suitable replacement for the old ones, but we understand that some customers may have a preference for the original design. Unfortunately, exchanges for the old tongs are not possible, but we are confident that customers will be satisfied with the quality and features of the new bamboo tongs.
jennyl
Hi,
Does anyone have the old style bamboo tongs(unused) that you want to sell? I have a customer looking for a couple of them.

Thanks,
Jenny

1. Where can I find the old bamboo tongs?

The old bamboo tongs are no longer available for purchase as they have been discontinued. However, you may be able to find them through resellers or online marketplaces.

2. Can I still use the old bamboo tongs for cooking?

While we do not recommend using the old bamboo tongs for cooking, they can still be used for serving and handling food.

3. Why were the old bamboo tongs discontinued?

Our company is constantly innovating and improving our product line. After careful consideration, we decided to discontinue the old bamboo tongs in order to make room for new and improved kitchen tools.

4. Are the new bamboo tongs a suitable replacement for the old ones?

Yes, our new bamboo tongs offer similar functionality and quality as the old ones. However, we understand that some customers may have a preference for the original design.

5. Can I return my new bamboo tongs and get the old ones instead?

Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange your new bamboo tongs for the old ones. However, we are confident that you will love the quality and features of our new bamboo tongs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brodys_mama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • brewejen