• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe for Rice Pudding in Our Rice Cooker Plus

M
Mzlinnie
Help! I have a consultant that needs a recipe (she saw it when the rice cooker first came out) for rice pudding done in the rice cooker.

Please email me directly as well as post here, please!!

TIA

Linnie
[email protected]

Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker Plus
*3/4 c uncooked long grain white rice
2 1/2 cups water
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 cup half and half
1 pkg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
1/2 tsp Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
*Combine rice, water and salt in Rice Cooker Plus. Cover and microwave****
*In small batter bowl, combine milk half and half, pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk until smooth and beginning to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk.
*Remove cooker from microwave. Carefully remove lids; lifting away from you. Add pudding mixture and raisins, if desired; mix well using Classic Scraper. Serve warm.**** Yield 8 servings

Last edited:
THank you!Thank you to both you ladies!

Linnie

Hi Linnie,Thank you for reaching out for a rice pudding recipe for your consultant. I'm happy to help! Here is a delicious and easy recipe for rice pudding using your rice cooker:Ingredients:
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamonInstructions:
1. Rinse the rice in a fine-mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
2. In your rice cooker, combine the rinsed rice and 2 cups of water. Close the lid and cook on the "white rice" setting.
3. Once the rice is cooked, add the sweetened condensed milk and milk to the rice cooker. Stir to combine.
4. Close the lid and let the mixture cook for an additional 10-15 minutes on the "warm" setting.
5. Stir in the vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
6. Let the rice pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy warm or chilled.I hope your consultant enjoys this rice cooker rice pudding recipe! Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any additional assistance.

What is an "Iso Recipe" for Rice Pudding?

An "Iso Recipe" is a term used to describe a recipe that can be made in an electric rice cooker. These recipes typically require minimal ingredients and simple preparation methods.

How do I make Rice Pudding in my Rice Cooker?

To make Rice Pudding in a rice cooker, you will need 1 cup of uncooked rice, 2 cups of milk, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Simply add all ingredients to the rice cooker and stir to combine. Close the lid and select the white rice setting. Once the rice cooker is done, let it sit for 10 minutes before opening the lid. Serve warm or chilled.

Can I use any type of rice for Rice Pudding in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can use any type of rice for Rice Pudding in a rice cooker. However, short-grain rice, such as Arborio or Calrose, is typically recommended for a creamier texture.

How long does it take to make Rice Pudding in a rice cooker?

The cooking time for Rice Pudding in a rice cooker will vary depending on the brand and model of your rice cooker. However, on average, it takes about 30-40 minutes to make Rice Pudding in a rice cooker.

Can I add other ingredients to my Rice Pudding in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to your Rice Pudding in a rice cooker, such as raisins, cinnamon, or nutmeg, for added flavor. Just make sure to adjust the amount of liquid and cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • ignatzia