• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid

In summary, the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid measures 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used in the oven up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and has a silicone seal for airtight storage. Additionally, it is freezer safe for storing leftovers and meal prepping.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
If anyone has one that they would like to sell, prefer new.

Shipping to 70817

Thanks!

I have this lid. It is very slightly used (I have covered demo recipes at shows with it) but in great condition. I will sell and send it to you for $15. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a brand new one I got in my mystery boxes last year at conference. It is still in the box; never used. $15 plus shipping. Let me know

Thanks, everyone. I have found a lid!

Related to Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid?

The Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid measures 9.5 inches by 6.5 inches, making it the perfect fit for our rectangle bakers.

2. Is the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid is oven safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Does the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid have any special features?

Yes, the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid has a silicone seal to create an airtight and leak-proof seal for storing and transporting food.

5. Can the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Iso: Plastic Rectangle Baker Lid is freezer safe, making it perfect for storing leftovers and meal prepping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • sslangley
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies