• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Travel Mug in Cream and Black?

In summary, the other teacher may have taken the mug. Janeen suggests looking for a HWC mug, which is currently available at Merrill.
Kelly8
I am so sad! I also substitute teach and I always take my PC mug. This mug was one we got at conference one year, and it matched the messenger bag we received and there was also an umbrella, which might've been for the director event. Anyway, I left in the room I was working in on Friday, came to retreive this week and it's gone! I'm so sad! Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with?:cry: It's a cream color with black cap and bottom. It has the logo on it, as well.

If you don't find one they do have a cute HWC one at Merrill right now.

Thank, I'm just so attached!

I loved that mug! Mine broke and I was so bummed. Got an old silver looking one from a mystery box at conference last year, but it's not as nice as the cream one.

Oh my. Did the other teacher take it? How strange! I am sorry for your loss!:(

Kelly8 said:
I am so sad! I also substitute teach and I always take my PC mug. This mug was one we got at conference one year, and it matched the messenger bag we received and there was also an umbrella, which might've been for the director event. Anyway, I left in the room I was working in on Friday, came to retreive this week and it's gone! I'm so sad! Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with?:cry: It's a cream color with black cap and bottom. It has the logo on it, as well.

love the cream one! It keeps coffee hot for so long!Sorry, not giving mine up! :)

Love mine too! I got a $95.00 order just by carrying it with me one day when I volunteered at my son's school.

Or if you know of anyone with one...

I have one that I would be willing to part with. I don't drink coffee, so I don't use it. The stainless inside makes my iced tea taste yucky!

Janeen, you are my new best friend! Can you pm details with cost please? Thanks!

1. How much liquid can the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug hold?

The Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug has a capacity of 16 ounces, making it the perfect size for your morning coffee or tea.

2. Is the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug leak-proof?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug is designed with a leak-proof lid and a silicone seal to prevent spills and leaks while on the go.

3. Can the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug keep drinks hot and cold?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug has double-wall insulation to keep hot drinks hot for up to 6 hours and cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours.

4. Is the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid to prolong its lifespan.

5. What materials is the Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug made of?

The Iso: Pampered Chef Travel Mug is made of durable stainless steel, with a BPA-free plastic lid and silicone seal. It is also available in various colors to suit your style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • K_Jurich
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
Replies
Views
lesliec