• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Black Pampered Chef Table Cloth in Central WI? Can you help?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and stoneware. They also offer specialty items such as grill tools, food storage containers, and cookbooks. To find a consultant in Central Wisconsin, you can use their "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. Special offers and discounts are frequently available, which can be found through social media or their email newsletter. The return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days if customers are not satisfied
chiapuzio
I have an event coming up this weekend. About a month ago, I asked my director if she had a black "Pampered Chef" branded table cloth I could use at my event. She said yes, but she'd have to dig it out of storage. She just let me know yesterday that she can't find it! Does anyone live in Central Wisconsin have a black branded Pampered Chef (the one from Merrill) that they would be willing to borrow/rent to me? I didn't want to pay the $50 for a new one, and now I might be in big trouble.
Thanks,
Liz

So just use a different table cloth. Use a plain one or a seasonal one. Your products are what people are going to be looking at.

I did a booth in August and used a pink and orange one I found on sale at Wal-Mart. I printed the logo on cardstock and taped it to the front. It actually looked really cute.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen tools, and stoneware. We also offer specialty items such as grill tools, food storage containers, and even cookbooks.

How can I find a consultant in Central Wisconsin?

You can easily find a consultant in Central Wisconsin by visiting our website and using our "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. Plus, our consultants are trained to provide helpful tips and ideas to make your party a success.

Are there any special offers or discounts available?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and discounts for both customers and hosts. You can stay updated on the latest offers by following us on social media or signing up for our email newsletter.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • alidafrizzell