• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Clothing Items - Women's Plus Sizes

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef offers clothing items in plus sizes for women in sizes 1X, 2X, and 3X. These items are true to size and have a 30-day return and exchange policy. They are also machine washable and come in a variety of colors such as black, navy, and gray. Customers can refer to the size chart and care instructions on the label for accurate measurements and best results.
Pampered_Marcia
If anyone has some new or gently used items that they would like to sell, I'm in a shopping mood!

I generally wear a 1X or 2X.

Please drop me a personal message with the info.

Thank you!

I just bought several PC shirts from ebay. I got three t-shirts from one seller for a total of $12.25 (includes shipping!) I'm still shopping for more, because I want a whole wardrobe to advertise my business!!!

Just PMed you!

Related to Iso Pampered Chef Clothing Items - Women's Plus Sizes

1. What sizes are available for the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes for women?

The Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes for women are available in sizes 1X, 2X, and 3X.

2. Are the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items true to size for plus sizes?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes are true to size. Please refer to the size chart for accurate measurements.

3. Can I return or exchange the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes if they don't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for all clothing items, including the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

4. Are the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes machine washable?

Yes, all Iso Pampered Chef clothing items, including those in plus sizes, are machine washable. Please follow the care instructions on the label for best results.

5. Do the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes come in different colors?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef clothing items in plus sizes are available in a variety of colors, including black, navy, and gray. Please check our website for all available color options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Vicky
  • ashleypc