• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Earned Last Year

In summary, the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Earned Last Year" is a stylish and functional bag that was offered as a reward to Pampered Chef consultants who achieved certain sales goals during the previous year. To earn the bag, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant who meets or exceeds the specified sales goals during the previous year. The bag is no longer available as it was only offered as a reward for the previous year. It is not possible to choose a different bag as a reward. Shipping costs for the bag were covered by the company.
PigletsMom
Desparately looking... mama needs a good diaper bag for baby #3 due any day now!
Thank you in advance!!

Still looking... if anyone has one they are willing to part with!

I would be willing to sell you mine...I haven't used it very often. $20 plus the shipping to get it to you.

SOLD! Send me an invoice on paypal at [email protected]
Thank you so so much! Baby arrives in less than a week!!! God bless you!!!

I have no idea how to send you an Invoice on paypal...how about you sending me your address and I will send you the bag and an Invoice and you can just send me a check...you can even wait until after baby arrives to send the check:) I will put in mail tomorrow.

sending you a PM and we can trade addresses!

DOes anyone have a extra one?

1. What is the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Earned Last Year"?

The "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Earned Last Year" is a stylish and functional bag that was offered as a reward to Pampered Chef consultants who achieved certain sales goals during the previous year.

2. How can I earn the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year"?

To earn the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who meets or exceeds the specified sales goals during the previous year. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check with your upline or the company for the specific requirements.

3. Is the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year" still available?

No, the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year" was only available as a reward for achieving sales goals during the previous year. It is no longer available for purchase or as a reward.

4. Can I choose a different bag as my reward instead of the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year"?

No, the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year" was the designated reward for achieving the sales goals during the previous year. However, there may be other rewards or incentives available for achieving sales goals in the current year.

5. Do I have to pay for shipping for the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year"?

No, the "Iso Paisley "Pretty in Pleats" Bag Last Year" was shipped to consultants who earned it as a reward for achieving sales goals during the previous year. Shipping costs were covered by the company as part of the reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lolac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lolac
  • redsoxgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCLaurel