• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso. Picnic Blanket and Last Years Hwc Apron

In summary, the Iso. Picnic Blanket measures 50 inches by 60 inches, making it a perfect size for a picnic. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning. The Last Years Hwc Apron is made of durable cotton twill material and can be personalized with a monogram or embroidery. The Iso. Picnic Blanket also has a waterproof backing to keep you and your picnic essentials dry.
cdnmom
Gold Member
Looking for the picnic blanket from this year and the apron from last year that is the same patterns as the lunch bags. Thanks!

I'm also looking for the picnic blanket. My host went out of town unexpectedly and will not be able to submit her show tomorrow. :(

brewejen said:
I'm also looking for the picnic blanket. My host went out of town unexpectedly and will not be able to submit her show tomorrow. :(
I wll sell mine - received it but never opened the package.$30 which included shipping.Toni
pcmamabear

pcmamabear said:
I wll sell mine - received it but never opened the package.$30 which included shipping.Toni
pcmamabear
Sent you a PM

I hope you got my PM too...

I'm still looking for the picnic blanket if anyone has one available.

Hello, if it is the apron with the paisley print... I have one and was just about to list it! If interested, $30 shipped to you if in USA..
contact me at [email protected] if interested, i haven't been checking this site often...

I have the picnic basket that we received last year as an incentive. $30 plus shipping. picnic basket.jpg

1. What is the size of the Iso. Picnic Blanket?

The Iso. Picnic Blanket measures 50 inches by 60 inches, making it the perfect size for a picnic with friends or family.

2. Is the Iso. Picnic Blanket machine washable?

Yes, the Iso. Picnic Blanket is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label.

3. What material is the Last Years Hwc Apron made of?

The Last Years Hwc Apron is made of durable cotton twill material, making it both comfortable and long-lasting.

4. Can I personalize the Last Years Hwc Apron?

Yes, you can add a monogram or embroidery to the Last Years Hwc Apron for a personalized touch. Contact your consultant for more information.

5. Is the Iso. Picnic Blanket waterproof?

Yes, the Iso. Picnic Blanket has a waterproof backing to keep you and your picnic essentials dry even on damp ground.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pamchefpatrice