• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Older Pampered Chef Catalogs

In summary, an "iso older Pampered Chef catalog" is a request for an older catalog from the company that is no longer in circulation. You can request an older catalog by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or their customer service team. Not all older catalogs are still available, but you can check with a consultant or customer service to see if they have the one you are looking for. Some products from older catalogs may still be available for purchase. People may want an older catalog for nostalgia, to see product and price changes, to find a specific product, or as a hobby or reference.
cat
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has any pre-2004 PC catalogs laying around that I could have? I'm just interested in seeing what types of products PC used to offer and I'm thinking of just collecting the old catalogs! I'll pay for shipping...

Thanks for considering! If anyone wants, I have quite a few catalogs from 2005 and 2006...

I have some 03...and some late 90's ones...lemme do some digging this weekend and I'll letcha know what I've got.

Thanks Carolyn! Hope you find some! Let me know if there is anything you need...

Any luck finding any Carolyn?

:) Thanks!

I have a 1994 catalog - says prices are good thru August 31 1994
I have a 1994 catalog that says prices are good thru March 31, 1994
and I have one Spring Summer 1998

Carolyn,

I sent you a PM. Thanks!!!
Cat

Related to Iso Older Pampered Chef Catalogs

1. What is an "iso older Pampered Chef catalog"?

An "iso older Pampered Chef catalog" refers to a request for an older Pampered Chef catalog that is no longer in circulation. "Iso" stands for "in search of", indicating that the person is looking for a specific catalog from a previous time period.

2. How can I request an older Pampered Chef catalog?

You can request an older Pampered Chef catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team. They may be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the catalog you are looking for.

3. Are all older Pampered Chef catalogs still available?

No, not all older Pampered Chef catalogs are still available. Some may have been discontinued or are no longer in stock. However, you can always check with a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to see if they have the catalog you are looking for.

4. Can I purchase products from older Pampered Chef catalogs?

Some products from older Pampered Chef catalogs may still be available for purchase, while others may have been discontinued. You can check with a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to see if a specific product is still available.

5. Why would someone want an older Pampered Chef catalog?

Some people may want an older Pampered Chef catalog for nostalgia or to see how products and prices have changed over the years. Others may be looking for a specific product that is no longer available in current catalogs. Additionally, some may collect older catalogs as a hobby or for reference purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • lisamwest
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Trishcooks
  • kat29