• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs?

In summary, the Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs are approximately 10 inches long and 2.5 inches wide, making them suitable for serving hot food with their heat resistance up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also dishwasher safe and made of sustainable bamboo material. Additionally, they feature a locking mechanism for convenient storage and to keep the tongs closed when not in use.
swtnsssychef
Does anyone have any of the old bamboo tongs left? If so, I would like to purchase them from you. I had a couple of guests asking for them. Thanks!

I have some if you need 'em

I think I have a few left.

How many do you need? I have several that I would be willing to sell. Let me know...thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs?

The Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs are approximately 10 inches long and 2.5 inches wide.

2. Can these tongs be used for hot food?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs are heat resistant up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for serving hot food.

3. Are these tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What materials are used to make these tongs?

The Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs are made of bamboo, which is a sustainable and eco-friendly material.

5. Do these tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Bamboo Tongs have a locking mechanism at the top for easy storage and to keep the tongs closed when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • brodys_mama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • momoftwins