• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find Old Pampered Chef Catalogs for a Project?

V
vwpamperedchef
Do you have any old PC catalogs you don't want?? Free Please, I'll pay Shipping. I can pay with Paypal immediately.

Media mail shipping to zip 08742. (Trick...don't tell the Post office they are catalogs, just say they are books, otherwise you cannot send them media mail)

They can be up to 2 years old.

I need them for a project.

Thanks so much!! Email or PM me. :balloon:

Vanessa​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have (I think) 2 packs of 25 spring/summer cattys...I wonder if it would be cheapest to send them in a flat rate priority box for 8.95??

I have a bunch of old catalogs as well... PM me. I have F/W '06 and S/S '06 and S/S '07.

Media Mail
jenniferknapp said:
I have (I think) 2 packs of 25 spring/summer cattys...I wonder if it would be cheapest to send them in a flat rate priority box for 8.95??

Nothing is cheaper than media mail!! It's a great service at the post office to take advantage of. Since I mostly sell books on eBay, I find it a wonderful resource to ship cheap!!

Shipping up to 10 pounds is only about $5.20 media mail. 15 pounds is about $6.90. But I think it would be safe to say that 50 catalogs would be closer to 10 pounds. You can always weigh on your scale.

Debbie :D

Oh yeahI forgot I have a new pack of Fall Winter 2006 catalogs. Shipping would only be $3.50. How about $3.00 for the pack?
Debbie :D

Hi Vanessa,

I sent you a PM. I've got some from the past 2 years that you can have for free, if you pay the shipping. :)

I also have several from the last couple of selling seasons that you could have for free - just cover shipping. I'll tally up what i have when i get home tonight and let you know.

Yeah, I've got a bunch some from s/s 07 and some from earlier. FREE if you pay for the shipping.

If Vanessa has enough, I have a few projects I would like to do also.
Let me know. shipping to 46747
pm or email [email protected]

THANKS

Add me to that list too if the above cattys aren't spoken for. I have a Taste of Home booth on Thursday, the 13th.

bump bump bump

I've just sent you a message.

Hi Vanessa,

Can't wait to see what you are doing!

Heather

What are you doing with the old catalogs?:confused:

What is the purpose of your project?

The purpose of my project is to research and analyze the content and design of old Pampered Chef catalogs.

How old can the catalogs be?

I am looking for catalogs that are up to 2 years old.

How can I pay for the shipping?

You can pay for the shipping via Paypal. I can accept payment immediately.

What type of shipping do you prefer?

I prefer media mail shipping to zip code 08742. However, please do not mention that they are catalogs when shipping, as media mail does not allow for catalogs.

Why do you need these catalogs?

I need these catalogs for my research project as they provide valuable information and insights into the products and marketing strategies of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies