• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers

In summary, the Super Swat is a flyswatter with tweezers that is displayed in the case of products at HO. It is very useful and ingenious.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I know it has been forever since this was in the catalog but I have a customer who is begging for 2 of them. Thanks!

ummmm, okay i've only been with the company for 2 yrs....but really? pc sold a flyswatter w/tweezers??? how is that a kitchen tool??? rofl!

It's called the Super Swat, and it's actually in the case of displayed products at HO.

As for the kitchen tool part... umm... It's a kitchen tool, because that's where you'll often find flies you want to swat, and the tweezers allow you to pick up said swatted fly without getting your hands dirty.

NooraK said:
It's called the Super Swat, and it's actually in the case of displayed products at HO.

As for the kitchen tool part... umm... It's a kitchen tool, because that's where you'll often find flies you want to swat, and the tweezers allow you to pick up said swatted fly without getting your hands dirty.

i suck flies up with my vacuum. hahahaha! i can't wait to see all the old products at home office. there's a tour of ho for newbies attending nc for the first time right? i'm so excited!!! =D

Does anyone have a picture of this swatter? I'm very intrigued! lol

kristina16marie said:
i suck flies up with my vacuum. hahahaha! i can't wait to see all the old products at home office. there's a tour of ho for newbies attending nc for the first time right? i'm so excited!!! =D

They stopped that last year. Now they have a video you can watch.

BethCooks4U said:
They stopped that last year. Now they have a video you can watch.

awww, man! now i'm bummed. :cry:

You can do a google search and find a couple pictures.

NooraK said:

It also has a little dustpan that fits over the swatter and bristles on the end of it to brush up what ever you swat, if you don't want to use the tweezers. Very ingenious and extremely useful :)

cochef said:
It also has a little dustpan that fits over the swatter and bristles on the end of it to brush up what ever you swat, if you don't want to use the tweezers. Very ingenious and extremely useful :)

Yes - the Super Swat may be my 6 year old's favorite PC product! :D He loves being the "fly hunter and swatter"...and then either picking it up with the tweezers, or sweeping it into the dustpan to throw away. It's so cute to watch him when he's on a mission!

Okay, you guys, I LOVE mine... have had it, use it, and WISH we could sell it again 'cuz...I'd sell a TON! :)

And there you go! If you love it yourself, it's easy to sell, right? :)

I used to tell guests it was the only product we sell that doesn't come with recipes in the use and care guide
It was Jay's favorite product and one year at conference they had them made again & gave us one.

Doe anyone remember how much these sold for?

Thanks
JoLynn

When I did a google search, I found an old link to an official Pampered Chef order page (from the outlet), it shows it "Was: $4.25".

Hey, I have one of these, never been opened. $4.25 plus shipping.

I'VE Had one for a number of years. Great swatter!!!! The best!!! ~I'm one yr shy of 80 so have seen a few swatters~
Got on line to get a new one and this is what I see. Yikes!! Please get them to make some more, please!!!!!!!!

1. What is "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" used for?

The "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that can be used for both swatting flies and picking up small items with its built-in tweezers.

2. Is the "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" safe to use around food?

Yes, the "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" is made with food-safe materials and is safe to use in the kitchen. However, we recommend washing it before and after each use for hygiene purposes.

3. Can the "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" be used for other insects besides flies?

Yes, the flyswatter can also be used to swat other small flying insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, and fruit flies.

4. How do I clean the "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers"?

To clean the flyswatter, simply wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also place it in the dishwasher for convenience.

5. Can the tweezers on the "Iso Old Flyswatter With Tweezers" be removed?

No, the tweezers are built into the handle of the flyswatter and cannot be removed. This design ensures that the tweezers are always accessible when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell