• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso New Probe for Digital Thermometer

In summary, the Iso New Probe is a replacement probe for the Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer that allows for accurate temperature readings of food. It is compatible with all Pampered Chef Digital Thermometers and can be easily cleaned and cared for. It can also be purchased separately, saving money and reducing waste by not having to buy a new thermometer.
pamperdpaula
Gold Member
Does anyone know where we can find new probes for the old digi thermometers? I read somewhere that the vendor that made these for us still made parts for it but now I can't find the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Thanks!

Paula

Just got this question from a host... any info would be helpful! Thanks. and as a side note.. I just now realized what "ISO" stands for!

What does ISO stand for?

In Search Of

I'd like a new probe too, BTW...

Thanks NooraK, I had racked my brain trying to figure it out. Markus is adorable.
Deb

hopping on board for an answer too. my hasn't broke yet, but it will be a dark day when it does. i love it! i was so bummed that they don't sell it thru pc anymore.

do you think a probe from some other company would fit it? Then again, I don't know where else to buy a probe!:D

I wouldn't think the company matters. I have two, one PC, one non-PC, both probes have burned out. But before the second probe burned out it worked with both. I just haven't searched where to buy a replacement.

Last edited:

1. What is the Iso New Probe for Digital Thermometer?

The Iso New Probe is a replacement probe for the Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer. It allows you to accurately measure the internal temperature of your food, ensuring it is cooked to perfection.

2. How do I use the Iso New Probe with my Digital Thermometer?

To use the Iso New Probe, simply insert it into the designated port on your Digital Thermometer. Make sure it is securely attached before taking a temperature reading.

3. Is the Iso New Probe compatible with all Pampered Chef Digital Thermometers?

Yes, the Iso New Probe is designed to be compatible with all Pampered Chef Digital Thermometers. It is a universal replacement part.

4. How do I clean and care for the Iso New Probe?

To clean the Iso New Probe, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before using. Do not immerse the probe in water. It is also recommended to use a food-safe disinfectant spray after each use. Store the probe in a dry, cool place.

5. Can I purchase the Iso New Probe separately or do I need to buy a new Digital Thermometer?

Yes, you can purchase the Iso New Probe separately. It is not necessary to buy a new Digital Thermometer if you only need to replace the probe. This helps to save money and reduce waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • KellyTheChef