• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Nancy's Artwork Postcards for Hosts from Last Year?

In summary, "Iso Nancy's Artwork Postcards" is a collection of 5 postcards featuring beautiful artwork by the talented artist Nancy, who is a member of the Pampered Chef community. The postcards are suitable for both mailing and framing, and they are made with high-quality cardstock with a blank back for writing a message. They can be purchased individually or as a set, with the set being more cost-effective. To ensure their longevity, it is recommended to store them in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight, and if mailing, to place them in an envelope for protection.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am almost out of these and would love to have some more! Please let me know if you have some you would like to sell!

I have a bunch! Let me see what I have and I'll let you know!

What are Nancy's artwork postcards?

Any specific ones you are looking for? I have a big supply of them too.

pamperedlinda said:
Any specific ones you are looking for? I have a big supply of them too.

As with Linda, let me know what you need. I have a bunch and would be happy to unload them.

Shoot! Forgot to look last night and won't be home for a while tonight

I need all of them! Top show, top show avg, welcome to the cluster, too show total, new recruits, etc! Thanks!

Did all of you find the nancy's postcards you are looking for?
I have a bunch as well for directors (top show average, etc) and consultants (successfull catalog show, show date remidner, etc)..
let me know
tina
[email protected]

I am still looking for all the ones I listed. Top show, top show avg, top sales, welcome to our cluster, etc!

I'd like Nancy's artwork stickers if anyone has any?? Specifically the gift certificates available ones! I love those!

Hi Ladies ,
I am new to TPC , and I too am looking for some postcards made by nancy's artwork . I will buy them I find them so cute and handy ! thanks

Do any of you have the ones for hosts for parties last year? Don't remember exact wording but it was to contact hosts who haven't hosted in 12 months. I believe they were blue.

1. What is "Iso Nancy's Artwork Postcards"?

"Iso Nancy's Artwork Postcards" is a collection of postcards featuring beautiful artwork created by Nancy, a talented artist and member of the Pampered Chef community.

2. How many postcards are included in the collection?

The collection includes 5 postcards, each with a unique and stunning piece of artwork by Nancy.

3. Are the postcards suitable for mailing or framing?

Yes, the postcards are designed to be both mailed and framed. They are printed on high-quality cardstock and have a blank back for writing a message and addressing them for mailing. They also make beautiful pieces of art to display in a frame.

4. Can I purchase the postcards individually or only as a set?

You can purchase the postcards individually or as a set. However, purchasing the set will save you money and ensure you have the complete collection.

5. Is there any special care instructions for the postcards?

To ensure the longevity of the postcards, we recommend storing them in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. If mailing, we also suggest placing them in an envelope to protect them during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies