• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote and Skinny Mini

In summary, the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote measures 9.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 8.5 inches in height, with a convenient carrying handle. It is fully insulated and has a water-resistant lining to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature for hours. The tote fits most standard water bottles and other beverage containers. The included Skinny Mini container has a capacity of 1.5 cups and is microwave and dishwasher safe. Both the tote and container can be used for hot and cold foods.
chezshelly
Gold Member
If you have either of these I would be interested in purchasing them. Thanks!

I have a skinny mini still in the original package

How much do you want for it? My zipcode is 77901.

Does $15 + shipping sound fair?

Is that $15 including the shipping? Just want to be clear.

$15 plus shipping

I have a lunch tote if you still need one....

I do still need a lunch tote as well! How much do you want for it? It will ship to 77901. Thanks!!

Carolyn, let me ask and I will let you know. Thanks!

Dannyzmom:
Ok, I'll take it! Do you think you could put it in a flat rate $4.95 envelope? Do you do PayPal? I private messaged you my address! Thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote?

The Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote measures 9.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 8.5 inches in height. It also has a convenient carrying handle with a 6.5 inch drop.

2. Is the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote insulated?

Yes, the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote is fully insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature for hours. It also has a durable, water-resistant lining to prevent leaks and spills.

3. Can the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote fit a standard water bottle?

Yes, the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote is designed to fit most standard water bottles, as well as other beverage containers such as cans or small juice boxes.

4. What is the capacity of the Skinny Mini container included in the set?

The Skinny Mini container has a capacity of 1.5 cups, making it the perfect size for snacks, side dishes, or small portions of leftovers. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenient use.

5. Can the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote and Skinny Mini be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote and Skinny Mini are both versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The insulated tote will help keep hot foods warm and cold foods chilled, while the Skinny Mini container is safe for use in the microwave and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • maldvs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Patti