• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Microfiber Dishcloths?

In summary, Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, making them highly absorbent and durable for everyday use in the kitchen. To clean them, simply toss them in the washing machine with like colors and use a mild detergent, avoiding fabric softeners. They are more absorbent and have a higher cleaning power than traditional dishcloths, and their microfiber material helps reduce streaks and smudges on surfaces. They can also be used for other cleaning tasks and can last for hundreds of washes with proper care.
tclark
Hi, I'm looking for 2-3 sets of these if anyone has any they are willing to part with. I have a past guest that LOVES them and is looking for a few more.

Thanks!
Tina

Hi Tina,

Sent you a PM. I've got 2 sets, brand new in their original packaging! Let me know if you want them...:)

I have a set if you still need them...

1. What are Iso Microfiber Dishcloths made of?

Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, which makes them ultra-absorbent and durable for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. How do I clean and care for my Iso Microfiber Dishcloths?

To clean your Iso Microfiber Dishcloths, simply toss them in the washing machine with like colors and use a mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softeners as they can reduce the absorbency of the cloths. You can also air dry or tumble dry on low heat.

3. What makes Iso Microfiber Dishcloths better than traditional dishcloths?

Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are more absorbent and have a higher cleaning power than traditional dishcloths. The microfiber material also helps to reduce streaks and smudges on surfaces, making them perfect for cleaning glassware and stainless steel.

4. Can I use Iso Microfiber Dishcloths for other purposes besides dishes?

Absolutely! Iso Microfiber Dishcloths are versatile and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, such as wiping down countertops, dusting, and even cleaning your car's interior.

5. How long do Iso Microfiber Dishcloths last?

With proper care, Iso Microfiber Dishcloths can last for hundreds of washes. However, if you notice any fraying or loss of absorbency, it may be time to replace them with a new set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pckrissy