1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: Latin Recipe Books

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

We don't have the Latin recipe books here in Canada, I was hoping that with the new season they would bring out the first one here but instead we are getting the appetizer one instead. I would like both of them if anybody is putting in an order and wouldn't mind ordering them for me. If anybody would do me a huge favor please let me know. I can pay through Paypal or Check.

Thanks so much:)

Aug 12, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Rennea, I'm placing an order tonight and I'd be glad to help you out. email me pamperedlinda@bellsouth.net

Linda

Aug 12, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Rennea - I don't know what I was thinking! I'm submitting an order for August. I can get the current Latin cookbook, not the new one.

Aug 12, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Rennea - I just got the new one in my samples & I'm not interested in keeping it. Would you like that one? How would I go about getting it to you. My ex-inlaws are in Canada but it's been a while since I sent anything up there.

Have something to add?