1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: Latin Recipe Books

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

We don't have the Latin recipe books here in Canada, I was hoping that with the new season they would bring out the first one here but instead we are getting the appetizer one instead. I would like both of them if anybody is putting in an order and wouldn't mind ordering them for me. If anybody would do me a huge favor please let me know. I can pay through Paypal or Check.

Thanks so much:)

Aug 12, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Rennea, I'm placing an order tonight and I'd be glad to help you out. email me pamperedlinda@bellsouth.net

Linda

Aug 12, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Rennea - I don't know what I was thinking! I'm submitting an order for August. I can get the current Latin cookbook, not the new one.

Aug 12, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Rennea - I just got the new one in my samples & I'm not interested in keeping it. Would you like that one? How would I go about getting it to you. My ex-inlaws are in Canada but it's been a while since I sent anything up there.

Have something to add?