• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone help me get the new Latin recipe book in Canada?

In summary, "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" is a collection of authentic traditional Latin American recipes curated by Pampered Chef. These recipes have been tested and approved by a team of chefs and consulted with expert chefs from various Latin American countries. The book is available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It also includes modifications for common dietary restrictions and suggestions for using Pampered Chef products.
rennea
Gold Member
We don't have the Latin recipe books here in Canada, I was hoping that with the new season they would bring out the first one here but instead we are getting the appetizer one instead. I would like both of them if anybody is putting in an order and wouldn't mind ordering them for me. If anybody would do me a huge favor please let me know. I can pay through Paypal or Check.

Thanks so much:)

Rennea - I don't know what I was thinking! I'm submitting an order for August. I can get the current Latin cookbook, not the new one.

Rennea - I just got the new one in my samples & I'm not interested in keeping it. Would you like that one? How would I go about getting it to you. My ex-inlaws are in Canada but it's been a while since I sent anything up there.

1. What is "Iso: Latin Recipe Books"?

"Iso: Latin Recipe Books" is a collection of traditional Latin American recipes created and curated by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of dishes from different countries in Latin America, such as Mexico, Argentina, and Peru.

2. Are the recipes in "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" authentic?

Yes, the recipes in "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" are authentic and have been tested and approved by our team of chefs. We have also consulted with expert chefs from various Latin American countries to ensure the authenticity of the dishes.

3. Can I purchase "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" online?

Yes, "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for the recipes in "Iso: Latin Recipe Books"?

Yes, we have included modifications and substitutions for common dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. These modifications can be found at the end of each recipe.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Iso: Latin Recipe Books"?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Iso: Latin Recipe Books" can be made using Pampered Chef products. We have included suggestions for which products to use in each recipe, but you can also use similar products you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • GermantownPC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • rennea