• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Tomato Knife? I Have One for Sale!

In summary, the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" is a specialized knife designed for cutting tomatoes with its unique serrated edge and curved blade. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. It can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables and has a blade length of 5 inches. It is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
melindagilbert
Iso: Hwc: Tomato knife

Did you see that it will be offered again this May?

It's the paring knife that will be available in May. I know I have a pink tomato knife new in package but I haven't gotten to that box yet (just moved). If you don't find one let me know. I should be through those particular boxes in the next week.

A customer wants the Tomato

I have one, brand new unopened, anyone interested let me know. It's the tomato knife.

I still have not found one, I will take it if someone still has one

melindagilbert said:
I still have not found one, I will take it if someone still has one

I can sell mine $12.00 shipping included. Let me know and I'll get it to
you ASAP. I have a Paypal account. Thanks.

1. What is the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" and how is it different from other knives?

The "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" is a specialized knife designed specifically for cutting tomatoes. Its unique design features a serrated edge and a curved blade that allows for easy slicing through the tough skin and delicate flesh of tomatoes. Unlike other knives, the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" has a comfortable, ergonomic handle that provides a secure grip and prevents hand fatigue.

2. Is the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the knife and maintain its sharpness.

3. Can the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" is specifically designed for tomatoes, it can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables such as kiwis, strawberries, and mushrooms. Its serrated edge is also great for slicing through bread and other baked goods.

4. What is the length of the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife"?

The "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" has a blade length of 5 inches, making it the perfect size for cutting through medium to large sized tomatoes.

5. Is the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife" covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the "Iso: Hwc: Tomato Knife", come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund within 30 days of purchase. If the product is defective, we will replace it free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies