• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Ramstein Air Base, Germany

In summary, a referral from a consultant led to a meeting with a Director at another installation. The meeting was scheduled for later this week and it is likely that Tai Cunningham will be participating.
Sheila
Gold Member
I figured it's a long shot, as I don't think there are any other overseas consultants on here ... but it never hurts to ask! LOL

Sheila said:
I figured it's a long shot, as I don't think there are any other overseas consultants on here ... but it never hurts to ask! LOL

I know a few. Let me check with one or two.

Thanks!

I know HO has a hard time figuring out where all the zips over here go geographically, so I figured word of mouth might be easier than trying to get a referral from them. ;)

Thanks! I really appreciate the referral!!!She flies out on Sat and really wants to do a back to business meeting and learn about the next trip. I told her if I couldn't find a Director, that I could set up hubby's laptop facing my TV, let her call in on Skype and participate when I play the video here at my meeting. LOLDo you know if Tai will qualify for the package? If not, they can all get together to call me as a group. :D

Last I knew for sure, Tai was a Senior Director, but I think she may have dropped down. I'm pretty sure she's still at LEAST a Director so she'll likely be providing the info and include Niki's team. I'm sure Niki can fill you in. She's awesome!

Great! I just sent her a FB message. ;)

Wow, and she answered me super quick too! :D

Related to Iso Hospitality: Ramstein Air Base, Germany

1. What is Iso Hospitality and how does it relate to Ramstein Air Base?

Iso Hospitality is a program offered by Pampered Chef specifically for military families stationed at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. It provides a unique opportunity for individuals to connect with others in the military community and learn how to cook delicious and healthy meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I participate in Iso Hospitality at Ramstein Air Base?

To participate in Iso Hospitality, you can either host a cooking party or attend one as a guest. Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, while attending as a guest gives you the opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques from our trained consultants.

3. What types of products are featured in Iso Hospitality at Ramstein Air Base?

Iso Hospitality features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Our consultants will demonstrate how to use these products to create delicious meals and provide tips for incorporating them into your daily cooking routine.

4. Is there a cost to attend an Iso Hospitality party at Ramstein Air Base?

No, there is no cost to attend an Iso Hospitality party at Ramstein Air Base. Our consultants are happy to share their knowledge and expertise with you free of charge. However, if you choose to purchase Pampered Chef products at the party, there will be a cost for those items.

5. Can I bring my children to an Iso Hospitality party at Ramstein Air Base?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your children to an Iso Hospitality party at Ramstein Air Base. However, we ask that you supervise them during the party to ensure their safety and the safety of our products. Our consultants will also have activities available to keep them entertained while you learn and socialize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Sheila