• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Convenient Bag for Your Grill Pan? Check Out These Padded Options!

In summary, the Iso: Grill Pan Bag is a durable and heat-resistant bag designed for transporting and storing Pampered Chef Grill Pans. It is compatible with all standard size grill pans and can be used to transport hot pans, although it is recommended to let them cool first. The bag can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap, but should not be put in the dishwasher. While it is primarily designed for grill pans, it can also be used for other kitchen items, but caution should be taken with extremely hot or heavy items.
melindagilbert
I am looking for a bag that holds the Grill Pan, if anyone has one for sale

It is a black bag it holds the grill pan, it is fabric

Didn't know there was one. If you find a pic of one I'd be interested in seeing it.

Thinking it the black sacks we earned in '06 or ' 07. One was large enough hold the 12" skillet or grill pan and one was small with the drawstring. They earned and never available for purchase.

DawnH said:
Thinking it the black sacks we earned in '06 or ' 07. One was large enough hold the 12" skillet or grill pan and one was small with the drawstring. They earned and never available for purchase.
They were available for purchase for a while with a supply order.

Yes it is the black Sack. and it has drawstrings. No luck on finding a picture of it. But if anyone has one they would like to get rid of let me know

DawnH said:
I ordered them recently and they do not have drawstrings - just a Velcro strap.

Ok, so the bag she wants was the cloth set. It did have drawstrings. The padded ones with Velcro closure are the ones in the supply order and they are reduced in price right now to $5. To the OP: you might want to get those instead. The grill pan will fit in the large one and the DCB fits in the smaller one and it would protect your pieces much more than the cloth bag.

1. What is an Iso: Grill Pan Bag?

The Iso: Grill Pan Bag is a specially designed bag that is used to transport and store your Pampered Chef Grill Pan. It is made from durable, heat-resistant material and has a convenient handle for easy carrying.

2. Is the Iso: Grill Pan Bag compatible with all Pampered Chef Grill Pans?

Yes, the Iso: Grill Pan Bag is compatible with all Pampered Chef Grill Pans. It is designed to fit standard size grill pans and can accommodate both square and round pans.

3. Can I use the Iso: Grill Pan Bag to transport hot grill pans?

Yes, the Iso: Grill Pan Bag is heat-resistant and can be used to transport hot grill pans. However, we recommend allowing the pan to cool for a few minutes before placing it in the bag.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Grill Pan Bag?

The Iso: Grill Pan Bag can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the material.

5. Can I use the Iso: Grill Pan Bag for other items besides grill pans?

While the Iso: Grill Pan Bag is specifically designed for grill pans, it can also be used to transport and store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, and large platters. However, we do not recommend using it for items that are extremely hot or heavy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Heather8345