• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer...

In summary, the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef consultants to encourage party bookings and earn rewards. To participate, consultants must share the flyer with potential hosts, who can then book a party using the unique booking code. Rewards for hosting a party through the flyer can include free products, discounts, and host credits. The flyer can be used for both in-person and virtual parties and has a specific time frame for earning rewards.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am just stumped. Does anyone have anything they can share--a flyer or story?

Like you are looking for a flyer to get your host to book her firends? If so, have you tried the tic-tac-dough flyers? I don't really get what you are looking for...:) Confused, as usual!

I know someone was talking about doing a challenge to have the biggest show - was that what you were thinking of?

Also confused here. :confused:

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• tictacdough.doc
    487.5 KB · Views: 686
Brooke: PERFECT!!!

I love this flyer. Thanks for sharing it!
Melinda

I absolutely love this flyer! I think it could come in good use with some of my more enthusiastic hosts! Thanks!

LOVE IT:D Thanks so much! Might be a great incentive for those Nov. sell a thon hosts!

Thanks, can't really take credit for it though the only thing I did was save it. LOL Glad I could help.

Don't forget to change the value of the "freebies" before using it.

This flyer is awesome! :D I'm planning on using it in my bookings that I get & I agree, it will help with more sales & bookings all around as everyone loves a challenge!:)

Ok, I fixed the product values. I'm also attaching a catalog version of this.

Remember to change "Tasha's place" to your name and to put in the correct website address.

Attachments

• tictacdough2for_cat_shows.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 270
  • tictacdough_fall_2006.doc
    492.5 KB · Views: 291

Related to Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer...

1. What is the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer"?

The "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" is a promotional tool designed by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book parties and earn rewards.

2. How can I participate in the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer"?

To participate in the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and share the flyer with potential hosts. They can then book a party using the unique booking code on the flyer.

3. What are the rewards for hosting a party through the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer"?

The rewards for hosting a party through the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" vary, but can include free products, discounts, and host credits towards future purchases.

4. Can I use the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" for online parties?

Yes, the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. Simply share the flyer with potential hosts and have them enter the booking code when booking their party online.

5. Is there a deadline for the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer"?

Yes, the "Iso: Good Host Booking Challenge Flyer" has a specific time frame during which hosts can book parties and earn rewards. This information will be stated on the flyer and can vary depending on the specific challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk