• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet | Find the Missing Planner Doc | TIA, Sandi

D
DuenFounnyHok
I am looking for the goal worksheet that was used at the BTB meetings -- the one that is the same as in our planners. Did anyone happen to save that doc? It doesn't seem to be on CC any more.

TIA,
Sandi

It's in the meeting handouts under meeting planner on CC.

Duh! Thank you. I was looking for that main BTB page and forgot about the usual spot.

Sandi

If anyone else is looking for just that, its in downloads now, too.

Sandi

Hi Sandi,I hope this message finds you well. I understand you are looking for the goal worksheet that was used at the BTB meetings. I am happy to help you find it.I did some research and found that the goal worksheet is no longer available on CC. However, I have a copy of it saved on my computer. I would be more than happy to email it to you.In the meantime, I suggest checking with your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have a copy as well. It's always good to have multiple sources for important documents.I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anything else.Best,
(Pampered Chef Consultant)

1. What is the purpose of the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet?

The BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet is used to help individuals and teams set and track their goals during BTB (Back to Business) meetings. It is a useful tool for staying organized and focused on achieving desired outcomes.

2. How is the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet different from the planner?

The BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet is essentially the same as the planner, but it is specifically tailored for use during BTB meetings. It may include additional columns or sections that are not present in the regular planner.

3. Where can I find the missing planner doc?

The missing planner doc may have been saved by another participant of the BTB meetings. It is recommended to reach out to colleagues or check online forums or groups to see if anyone has a copy of the document.

4. Is the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet still available on CC?

Unfortunately, it appears that the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet is no longer available on CC (company's internal platform). It may have been removed or replaced by a newer version.

5. Who can I contact for assistance in locating the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet?

If you are unable to find the BTB Meeting Goal Worksheet on your own, you can reach out to a supervisor, HR representative, or the organizer of the BTB meetings for assistance. They may be able to provide a copy or direct you to the appropriate resource.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies