• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missing April Meeting Planner - Need ASAP!

In summary, the CC website was down for maintennence and many people were unable to download the meeting planner. However, Beth emailed the meeting planner to everyone and Janice had the flyers saved.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did anyone happen to download the April meeting planner to your hard-drive before CC went down for maintennence? I though-ahead enough to download my team's stats - but not the &*%$^ meeting planner...and my meeting is tomorrow night ARGH:yuck:

dannyzmom said:
Did anyone happen to download the April meeting planner to your hard-drive before CC went down for maintennence? I though-ahead enough to download my team's stats - but not the &*%$^ meeting planner...and my meeting is tomorrow night ARGH:yuck:

I just emailed it to you.

Once again -- Beth to the rescue!!!

Along those same lines, I must have never saved the flyer with all the Mother's Day specials on them. Just when it was the lunch tote. Does anyone have that saved?? I totally forgot to print those up for my show. Thanks!!

Here they are!

Attachments

• AprMDSets_2011_fillable.pdf
    910 KB · Views: 215
  • MothersDaySets2011_rev_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
You're awesome, Janice!! Thanks!!!

So the PC website is back up now and I thought I could get my team stats report for tomorrow's meeting but that link isn't working. Uggg... The good thing is that I could get to the IPT so I was able to get it that way. I like the reports better but whatever port in a storm...

bethcooks4u said:
So the PC website is back up now and I thought I could get my team stats report for tomorrow's meeting but that link isn't working. Uggg... The good thing is that I could get to the IPT so I was able to get it that way. I like the reports better but whatever port in a storm...

Yep - I am struggling, too b/c I need the incentives reports :(

Me too, Beth -- I am going one by one thru the Performance Tracker if it doesn't come up by tomorrow...you can go to the Performance Tracker, click on the Consultant's Name and then click the "Incentive Tracker" link on the top right...THEIR Incentive Tracker comes up.I only have to do 10 or 12 attending the meeting, so it's not toooooo bad....

jwpamp said:
Me too, Beth -- I am going one by one thru the Performance Tracker if it doesn't come up by tomorrow...you can go to the Performance Tracker, click on the Consultant's Name and then click the "Incentive Tracker" link on the top right...THEIR Incentive Tracker comes up.

I only have to do 10 or 12 attending the meeting, so it's not toooooo bad....

Yeah, me too - I only do those that might attend. I did all that last night just so I could be done with it. I'm too spoiled by the reports. Just checked for the heck of it and they are working now!

I should have prepared but the way I read the message I thought it was going to be down for an hour tiwce. I didn't realized it was till noon and then again for several hours. But then it's good they brought the website back for most of the day, even incomplete, so that we could at least access most things.

1. What is the deadline for planning the April meeting?

The deadline for planning the April meeting is typically 2-3 weeks before the meeting date. However, since it is already April, we recommend planning the meeting as soon as possible to ensure everything is in place.

2. Can I still attend the April meeting if I missed the planning deadline?

Yes, you can still attend the April meeting even if you missed the planning deadline. However, there may be limited availability for certain activities or materials, so we highly recommend reaching out to your consultant as soon as possible to discuss options.

3. What information do I need to provide for the April meeting?

Please provide the date, time, and location for the April meeting, as well as any specific activities or themes you would like to incorporate. It is also helpful to have an estimated number of attendees and any dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make changes to the April meeting plan after it has been finalized?

Yes, you can make changes to the April meeting plan after it has been finalized. However, please keep in mind that any changes may incur additional fees and may also require more time to coordinate.

5. Is there a fee for planning the April meeting?

There is typically no fee for planning the April meeting. However, if you are requesting custom activities or materials, there may be additional fees. Your consultant will discuss any potential fees with you before finalizing the meeting plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • tupachef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Sheila