• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval

In summary, "Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval" is a popular product in our Iso line that is a small oval-shaped dish perfect for individual servings of desserts or side dishes. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but not recommended for use under the broiler. It is also microwave-safe, made of durable stoneware, and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. The dimensions of the dish are 7.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height, with a capacity of 16 ounces.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
new or gently used...my customer broke one of hers, and want another in French Vanilla to match the other 3.

I have one that has never been used. Sending you a PM.

I just answered you...

I have a gently used one if Leggy doesn't have hers. I prefer the Mini Baker and haven't used my Oval in ages...

Related to Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval

What is "Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval"?

"Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval" is one of our popular products that is part of our Iso line. It is a small oval-shaped dish that is perfect for individual servings of desserts or side dishes.

Is it safe to use in the oven?

Yes, "Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval" is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not recommended for use under the broiler.

Can I use it in the microwave?

Yes, this dish is microwave-safe. Just be sure to remove any metal accents, such as the lid or handles, before placing it in the microwave.

What material is it made of?

"Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval" is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is durable and heat-resistant. It is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

What are the dimensions of this dish?

The "Iso: French Vanilla Small Oval" dish measures 7.5 inches in length, 5.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It has a capacity of 16 ounces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
quiltchef
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jillzpampchef